Reviews for Chief Vault Hunter
John Platt chapter 9 . 10/29
You should try and finish the story. I would very much like to see what Chiefs response is to the warrior. Also try to make the chapters longer. It'll add to the overall quality of the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
i need another story like this and more chapters because this story is perfect unless u add a oc
Meijin Lightus chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
great chapter m8 can't wait for more
y chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Y u no update?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
You know, during this part everyone that writes these forgets the sarcastic slab that slow claps after the slab king jumps down.
Grocamol chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
dude if you need help with Zer0 and his Haiku speaking mannerisms, I can totally help you on that.
scottusa1 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
...and Master Chief is still awesome.

Keep it up. Laters.
xbox432 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
And John is still a basdass. You know it's been so long since I read this I had to restart from the begining to refresh my memory... still awesome.
GOD DAMN MISTER TORGUE chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
MUTHA F**KER ARENT U GOING TO CONTINUE THIS SHIT CUZ I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT TIME CHIEF F**K A ULTIMATE PHYSCO'S BIG MUTHA F**KING ASS - MISTER TORGUE APPROVES THIS SHIEET
GOD DAMN MISTER TORGUE chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
WOW loving this plz continue mate just keep going the way ur going n it's brilliant
xbox432 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Ah, and down goes the backup.. or at least some of the back up. Love your story so far, the writing style is completely different than I'm used to. Its written in choppy chunks that could throw off some people, but I think it kinda works what with the games mission by mission narrative. Really makes you feel like the story is just another echo recording. :D

Also, any Gaige and Chief adorableness planned? Cause I really hope its not an accident that your having the two of them interact with each other more than the others. And since Chief doesn't seem to have Cortana any more he could use a peppy girl to keep him from being as stoic as a robot all the time.
DepressedCritic chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Just discovered this. And I am amused. Truly and deeply amused.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic, merely serious.

Still, I like this because it doesn't try to be serious. Or it does terrible job at being so. Whatever the case is, I like it, smiled widely a few times. As such, you've earned the 'unofficial badge of epicness.'

Don't waste it.
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
I find it incredibly unlikely that a Marine would just let a civilian take his weapon. In fact, that would NEVER happen.
greg.campos.1466 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I think you should continue with this. There are very few borderlands/halo x-overs. It would be interesting to see where you can take it.
1110101010101010 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013