Reviews for Angel Airlines, Ready For Boarding
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This was adorable and sexy and so much UST all over the place that it made the whole fic so so cute. Nice resolve by the end and how bad is it that I took the last line as an innuendo as well?
AssButt chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awh Mah Gawd, very hot, would like the sequal to this. ;-P
A very good story in general, you're writings good, and you got your gramma under control, good and very interesting. The only thing, "Ruining" the story is all the put in sentences in the ( ), one or two is okay, but else, it a bit too much for my taste that is. But it was very good and I would like to read more from you! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
.AMAZING! It was funny and sexy and I LOVE how you did it from Dean's POV, his inner monologues were hilarious XD. REALLY good story, great job.
Dark Whisperss chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I do love a dominant Cas... Thank you for writing! It was great :)
Maybaby34 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Holy crap...how the hell did I miss this fic? Amazing! Off to read the sequel...
kamja chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OK, that was seriously hot. And again - yay for sassy, strong Cas. And I loved how he wasn't oblivious - he knew, and he was playing Dean. Oh, I would kill for Cas' POV. I think that airlines verse sounds really nice.
The Bawdy Bard chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh hot damn yes :0
ForgotToLogIn chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yo. Crumpled paper hearts. That's my pen name in case you ever need it.

Okay. I love you. I saw this fic weeks ago and saved it and read it continuously. Idk why when I finally found it again- it only ad 5 reviews. I means REALLY. This is the second fanfic of SPN I have read ever. This... This is bloody amazing. And you are a wonderful person who deserves good things. No shit, okay? I love you. You are beautiful.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
that was BEAUTIFULLY done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Phew! Nice work! -fans themselves- Everything was awesome, the writing, the description, everything!
nannily chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Damn, that was hot! I loved it. :D
kb18142 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OMG!
This story is AMAZING!
You write sexy, in control Castiel so well!
Of course Dean can't help thinking about all that!
Loved this!
black leather chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You are super good! Loved this story very much.