Reviews for Funny Games
Mickey chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Sick and twisted loved it
CryingRedTears chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
O.M.F.G. Just read this all at once. My poor heart could barely handle it. Poor Finn and Kurt for not getting their happy ending! How can they (or I?) endure another round of games! Ugh. Clearly a horror story is meant to be terrifying, suspenseful and suppose to (duh lol) cause deep horror within your reader. A good author. Despite wanting to, I couldn't stop reading. I felt you managed to keep them in character even with the situation. Dapper Blaine from season two, only twisted. And with everything happening, Finn still managed to step into a leader role. And the dark Klaine theme through out the story was fascinating. If a little awful. Never seen the movie but I may have to look it up. Ok I'm done lol. Long story short great fic!
Almost Happy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I have finished read everything and omg I love it! I love you for bringing a sexy dark twisted Blaine that is obsessing over poor and weak innocent Kurt. It's delicious in the best and worst ways.
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Yes! Thank you :)
bethanycolfer chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
After reading your new Misery update and seeing you may write a sequel to this masterpiece I just had to come and re-read it! I adore this fic, it keeps me on the edge of my seat no matter how many times I read it! I really really really hope you do write a sequel I think the characters demand it, there's so much potential and you're such a talented writer it just needs to happen!

Either way, I love reading anything you write! Whatever comes next I'm excited to read :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your stories. I have a special sweet spot for dark!Blaine. I like all the ideas on your profile page. I especially like you the Klaine fic idea #2. Have you ever read the Pandora stories by whitegardenia5? I imagine that you might enjoy them. Anyway thanks for writing :)
Cirx chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh my god. Dark, sadistic Blaine is amazing. I'm in love with this story, even though its horrible whats happening and all. I love me some angst. Darren would do so freaking fantastic if he ever played a role similar to this. It would be awesome. I can so see it.
Arrowlover21 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I love it I'm really hoping there is a sequel to this story .. I think you write dark-Blaine really well .. Can't wait to read more
CalinaAnneHart chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
OMG, loved it! Read the whole thing in one sitting at 5 in the morning on a sleepless night! I would love to see a sequel of this!
lolriker69 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I check back here everyday to see if there's a sequel yet!
Anxious chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel! I like your other fics but this one has definitely been my favorite and i just crave more!
thenextMrs.Lutz chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Soooo when does part two start
Siry.Pop chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL ...Please! the story was so good we need a sequel sooo bad. please!
lolriker69 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Just a reminder for how badly I want a sequel to this
ShadowFire77 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
I think you should do a sequel. I really liked this story.