Reviews for Annie
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 8 . 7/14
Ah. I could type gibberish and it wouldn't do justice to what this story has done to me. I love you for writing it.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 7/14
Holy crap, this is awesome!
1-clisa-1 chapter 8 . 5/8
You make me cry ;-;

This is so amazing, I wish this was the ending of Mitchell's life.

;-;
KilliansGift chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
You made me cry! Actually, I'm a wreck. Thanks so much, lol. x
guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This is so heartbreakingly sad. The slow, cruel degradation is absolute and so very undeserved and uneccessary.

I can never forgive Annie for how she failed Mitchell by judging him and the situation by standards that did not apply. She never really understood him like Josie seemed to nor did she try to delve into the why he behaved the way he deposited all her rage and blame upon Mitchell from the very beginning and she could and was cruel and hypocritical when it came to the vampire. George, I feel his pain from being torn between Nina and his family obligations and his real love and understanding for his best friend.
Chades chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I feel utterly depressed now. This is so freaking sad I don't even know what to say. I mean, hey, I love the way your wrote this, even if every other scene basically felt like someone stabbing me in the heart. The ending might be kinda happy for some but I'm still sad. At least they found each other again but...urgh, ouch.
Troo chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
It's late, I can't think in words, but I wanted to let you know that I read your story and really, truly enjoyed it. Between the Hobbit fanfiction and now the Being Human fanfiction I've been crying too much lately, but your story was worth the tears. :)
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Woah! This was absolutely amazing but it was also so depressing!
This reinforces everything I ever thought about Annie's decision to leave Mitchell in prison - what did she honestly think would happen?! Mitchell's degradation from man to empty vessel was heart-breaking and holding the delusion that Annie was worth it? :( Makes me sad, no one is worth you doing that to yourself.
Nina, was spot on in my opinion, arrogant and cruel as always. George was torn between Nina and Mitchell and that was appropriately shown.
I loved your portrayal of Herrick too, but I think he was lying when he spoke to Annie about Mitchell, I think in his own bizarre way, he did care about Mitchell.
I loved this because it was so excellently written but I hated how Mitchell gave himself up and essentially destroyed himself for Annie. I am in the camp that believes that Josie was Mitchell's true love, not Annie.
Amazing work! However, I'm going to slunk off and be sad now :P
Kitiara88 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
heartbreaing story, well written. Poor Mitchell! Thanks.
Tripping55 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Urgh. I think my heart was slowly breaking and shattering along with Annie's during this entire chapter. Should have know. *shakes head morosely* If they didn't know when they would 'find another'... So many little lines that had powerful impacts. Like when the mask came off if only 'because dying animals are no longer dangerous.' At least Annie got to see his entire face again! Small comfort there. Jumping to what was mentioned in the A/N at the end, I think it was incredibly powerful for Mitchell's only spoken word to be her name. There was obvious hinted-at conversation between the two, but indeed, his uttering her name alone was hands-down the single most emotionally charged moments in the entire chapter. Their relationship goes down to the deepest levels and in those cases, a single word can be all that is needed. Bravo! *claps appreciatively while wiping at tears*
I think it was just as bad for my poor little heart reading through George's reaction and subsequent breakdown and self-loathing as it was during Mitchell's last moments. *flash of vindictiveness* I hope Nina feels absolutely horrible!
I would get a little dreamy-eyed along with Annie at the prospect of being close to Ireland! ;)
Forgive me if I read too much into things, but was there any significance to the article Annie about the worker in the cement? Just curious. Maybe an indication of Herrick perhaps?
Loooooved the way you ended the story though! :D Annie and Mitchell reunited in the rolling emerald countryside of Ireland. Perfection! Thank you! A nice happy note to wrap up. :)
Tripping55 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
*sniffles* Poor Mitchell! :( The picture of him simply shattered beyond his control was heart-wrenching. I love how you still managed to infuse a few moments of comfort from Annie, despite the bleakness of the situation. I particularly loved when she tries soothing Mitchell after the first session and 'he loves her for it.' I got teary-eyed, I'm not sure why. Such a small moment, but it meant something to him.
Also loved the little flashback moment in Mitchell's mind. Letting Annie see Mitchell's childhood adds nicely to the emotional turmoil she's struggling with. Indeed, perhaps she should feel a little selfish for not considering his history a little more. There's more to him than his vampiric nature.
*rages at Covington* I wish someone would beat the snot out of him! *grumbles obscenities* No wonder Annie blew out the electricity! At least Mitchell can still remember the better times in Bristol and the pink house.
Herrick! That evil bas***d! Never liked him in the series anyways and you nailed him: always wanting to use Mitchell as his pawn, as the entire vampire world seemed to desire. Here's to him rotting away in his own personal vampire hell. Annie told it like it was.
Cockapoo chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
"We can't be made for this kind of suffering," she gasps. "There must be another life. And I swear I will find you in it." I CRIED. That line was so beautiful! Just plain beautiful. And I'm so glad he came back to her at the end, after suffering so much.
rainystv chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I am sad and happy. Don't really understand why so much suffering just to die. I am glad you have them together in the end.
AutumnSapphire9 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
So sad... . so beautiful. You had me crying at the end.

"Annie," a familiar, husky voice whispers in her ear, and she turns around to find John Mitchell waiting for her with coal-black curls bouncing in the wind, and the widest, most carefree smile that she has ever seen.

They get to be together again. *sobs* How wonderful is that? I can't even begin to express the hope and the joy that I felt for them. It was a fitting ending to a wonderful story. I don't have too many words to say except well done, I loved this story. Thank you so much. :)

I will be looking out for more of your stories. After I read your awesome Hobbit fanfic Brothers, I put you on my follow list. Can't wait to read more from you!
Amdurrant chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Love it. Such a good ending