Reviews for After The Flood
Meloheart chapter 34 . 14h
the story was marvellous
CNova chapter 34 . 9/8
A truly intriguing read! I really enjoyed their relationship and how it took so very long for them to realize/come together for real. Normally, I'd say that I'd have wanted it to happen a bit earlier but considering the circumstances and the storyline it makes complete sense. The dynamics of the Weasley's were also particularly great as I haven't seen them portrayed quite that way in the fics I've read in the past. Great story and absolutely worth the read!
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 32 . 8/27
Finally! Dramione is here!
I'm loving this3
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 31 . 8/27
I love Protective!Draco ! Yes! Give me more!
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 15 . 8/26
The story is picking up yay!
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 10 . 8/25
verisimilitude ... I can't believe I've found this word in a fanfiction ... I now require a moment to recuperate ...
Sunshine chapter 34 . 8/22
I mean this in the most flattering and good way possible - your version of how the Battle of Hogwarts and the outcome happened actually made me appreciate how the books end in canon. It is FRIGHTENING, the way that things could have happened exactly as you have written them and I honestly got a little teary, imagining a world where Harry had to sacrifice himself, depending on his friend to kill him, and didn't come back for a "happy" ending! This blew my damn mind! This was soooooo well written and amazing and I am officially a fan of yours!

Thank you for putting your work out there!
Seda chapter 30 . 8/17
Thank you for sharing this story, very well written. I did believe the possibility of your version and it broke my heart. Harry... it really broke my heart.
SpicyLove-SweetLust chapter 12 . 8/16
no no no no no...u meant that harry never knew he was supposed to be killed by voldemort?
Mariamio123 chapter 34 . 8/15
I loved this!
Thank you for posting this story. I really enjoyed reading it. Your description of the characters, their thoughts and emotions and the various places where the story takes place were very we described and thought out.
Aoi Apfel chapter 34 . 8/2
Thank you so much for writing this story :3 my favorite part was when D and H started to argue after Hermione's kidnapping it reminded me of pride and Prejudice and that was really intense.
Aoi Apfel chapter 33 . 8/2
This chapter was really beautiful that made me smile ridiculously and get people's attention xD
Whit96 chapter 34 . 7/31
Loved it!
darling draco chapter 30 . 7/30
came back to read this chapter because it's just so heartbreaking and sad but also so, so good. I love this fic so much.