Reviews for After The Flood
greeneyewitch chapter 34 . 12/6/2019
Really loved this story! I had dejavu moments but it only made me want to keep ready...great job! Love how u portrayed Ron! Cant wait to keep reading thru your catalog! Pls keep it up! Love the slow burn of it all!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2019
Eh, the forced-marriage crap ruins it for me because it's absolutely provably unnecessary.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 34 . 10/25/2019
I think Ron and Jane are just perfect for each other. Ron needed someone who can be as goofy and give him normalcy in his messed up world. I am glad and surprised that Petunia came to the funeral... I kinda wish that she would deliver some words regarding Snape, that he has always loved her. I also thought that Snape's tomb should be etched with 'Always' ahahaahaahaa! I also love the fact that no one really denied the fact that Snape is such a cunt and bitter when he was still alive. Sometimes I wonder if Hermione and Lily has similarities when it comes to their personalities.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 33 . 10/25/2019
I hope Ron and Jane could be happy AF. I would laugh if Jane calls him Damon! ahahahaahaha! They deserve it and Ron is a good friend to Hermione. I love how they talked about everything. :D It made me laugh so hard when Hermione said that Draco made a good ferret! ahahaahahahahaha!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 32 . 10/24/2019
I just feel bad for Narcissa... I was kinda hoping she and Lucius would try gardening or something.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 24 . 10/24/2019
Don't go, please...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 26 . 10/24/2019
Hermione's sad realization is so depressing. I think like that but on a second set of eyes, it really is sad.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 19 . 10/24/2019
Poor Hermione...Draco's still a bit of a hypocrite...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 14 . 10/24/2019
Neville has always been a great guy! If anyone deserves the world, it's him. I can imagine a jaded Emma Watson as a jaded Hermione Granger; ready to shake the wizarding world to its core.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 15 . 10/24/2019
She should have ended up with Viktor... Sometimes I don't understand, why not... You know? ahahahahahahahaha! Aaand Jealousy is okay but it also needs to have devotion on its side.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 16 . 10/24/2019
Haayzz...I love Neville's grandmother and if they were just going to cause some problems, they shouldn't have joined.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 10/24/2019
Hermione is really forgiving is she? I hope she learned her lesson with Justin... I love that Draco is realizing that side of Hermione that is ruthless in her pursuit.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2019
Hermione reminds me of Lagertha from The Vikings. The way she keeps her promises and is kind of ruthless
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 5 . 10/24/2019
Screw them so hard Hermione! Don't leave any survivors! Be as ruthless as you can and rise from the fucking ashes! Use Draco! HHHAHHAHHAHA! I am feeling her Daenarys moment!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 31 . 10/24/2019
Lucius did them a favor hahahahahaha! I love Draco's confession to Hermione... This is such a slow burn but its worth it.