Reviews for A Second Chance
You fucking pece of shit you are by far the worst pece of shit I have ever seen go fucking kill your self and delete all of your shit stains from the fucking internet so no one else will suffer from your filthy and vile peces of shit
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 9/1
plz continue this fic I look forward to seeing what wrenches ichigo throws in aizen and urahara's schemes
Revanchist21 chapter 2 . 2/5
This story is very interesting and innovative and I really hope you will have more chapters soon in the future because this story is getting very interesting. Keep up the good work man!
Dangai Ichigo chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
please dude, get your ass back to work and tell the the manga to fu** off and continue this story
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Finish it I like the ideal of it
Ashley6318 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
please update! this story is by far my favorite bleach fic! can't wait! though I'm a bit confused about their being two Ichigo's in the same time even if she's a girl n Sasami is alive. it's not theoretically possible for two of the same being to live at once. one would simply vanish. Anyways, love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
PLEEEEEEAAASEEE FINISH THIS STORY ITS ONE OF THE FEW ACTUALLY GOOD GODLIKE ICHIGO FANFICITIONS!
Alexstar 2018 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Very good but write more chapters for goodness sake please. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
LOVE THIS SO PLSSSSSSSS UPDATE PLSSSSSSS!
Newgate-D-Luffy chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
continue please I want to see how this pans out
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Please update I love this story so please update soon!
Maru33 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Great story please update soon
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
i love it so keep going my friend.
Jdk chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Jdosksj
Tanmoy chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
I asked you for more chapter