Reviews for King of Diamonds
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I just love this series so much!

I've searched for any other similar stories but alas, there are none...

This whole idea of Ezra reading the future in the cards is amazing and I've completely fallen in love with this whole 'verse! XD (re-read it last night for around the 5th time)

Love the interaction with Chris as well-brilliant stuff!
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for continuing this story. I am really enjoying this series.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Excellent! More please!
Kathy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed this, interesting how Ezra read the cards, and great interaction between Chris and Ezra, hope to read more from you and will look to find the previous stories in this series
Deeta chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
you wrote another one! thank you, thank you for continuing this series. i love it. and i love all your fic. can't wait for the next one. keep writing, kay?
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I am so glad you have returned to this particular set of stories. I like how you are making sure you stay true to the characters and relationships between each of the guys. I am sure that Chris and Ezra would not snoop if they didn't have to, especially not into personal previous history seeing as how they are both so guarded as to their own experiences. I look forward to reading the next one.
grey141618 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
love this series - i'm an ezra fanatic- and these stories are esp. great-ez with a Gift! woohoo! please continue even after you finish the guys stories, more is always better :) waiting (im)patiently for more. a j
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
A wonderful addition to the series. Nice way to weave in Josiah and Hannah and to give Ezra hope. I look forward to more installments.
bindsy chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved this! I love Ezra using his cards, I love him protecting the team the way he is, and I love that him and Chris are working together to do it.
CMT1992 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Yay! I love this series! Glad your back on this one! :)