Reviews for A Souffle and the Odd Kiss
guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
awww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i swear your stories get better every time :') amazing! so much fluff! please update soon :)
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
AWWWWW! That was adorable! I loved it so much!
OswinSmith chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
I had two rats too! Which also passed away... I'm sorry darling :/ But the story is still as great as ever! Whouffle forever! Anyways, feel better love, if you keep your face to the sun you can never see the shadows :)
WrenEH chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Very cute chapter! It made me smile, especially the ending :)

I'm sorry about your grandad, I've lost both of mine. And I'm a rodent (specifically rats and guinea-pigs) owner too and have lost many over the years. It is difficult but we get through it.

Can't wait to read more as I love your writing!
Rise of Albion chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love the Doctor. Amazing chapter. Update soon and I hope everything gets better for you. I'm amazed how you can write such beautiful stories when things aren't going exactly right for you. You have a talent! XD
MayFairy chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
This was so adorable, especially the ending! The cuteness I just can't.
book-thievery chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Aw, I'm sorry about all that. Don't feel pressured to update really quickly or anything, I know when I'm sad I get the worst writer's block. This chapter was great though, so cute!
AtLoLevad chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Ooh this was adorable! I'm a puddle of happy teenage girl right now. I love that the Doctor was throwing pebbles at Clara's window. And ooh, I'm just so in love with this! Hope you're feeling better! xx
Oswin Partridge chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Cuuuuuuteee! Gah. So cute.
winchesetr chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
My condolences on your rats and your grandpa. I hope everything will be okay eventually.

This chapter was absolutely, perfectly brilliant and I loved it.
bartonsromanova chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
FIrstly, I'm really sorry about your Grandad and rats and I hope you're coping okay :/

And secondly, this is amazing! After each chapter I always think it couldn't possibly get better, but then it does! I'm in love with the way you write Clara and the Doctor - it's so believable! You write it in such a way that I can actually see them doing it in my head, which is just the most brilliant thing ever.
Keep writing! xx
BTR14 chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
That was probably the sweetest thing I've read, sooooo cute :)
PhoebePond chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
I'm very sorry about your rats and your grandad :( hopefully writing this makes you feel a little bit better.

Write when you can, don't feel you have to. Hope you're okay. x
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Ah, some fluff, just what I needed to make my day less terrible. Thank you. :-)
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »