Reviews for A Souffle and the Odd Kiss
winchesetr chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
My condolences on your rats and your grandpa. I hope everything will be okay eventually.

This chapter was absolutely, perfectly brilliant and I loved it.
bartonsromanova chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
FIrstly, I'm really sorry about your Grandad and rats and I hope you're coping okay :/

And secondly, this is amazing! After each chapter I always think it couldn't possibly get better, but then it does! I'm in love with the way you write Clara and the Doctor - it's so believable! You write it in such a way that I can actually see them doing it in my head, which is just the most brilliant thing ever.
Keep writing! xx
BTR14 chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
That was probably the sweetest thing I've read, sooooo cute :)
PhoebePond chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
I'm very sorry about your rats and your grandad :( hopefully writing this makes you feel a little bit better.

Write when you can, don't feel you have to. Hope you're okay. x
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Ah, some fluff, just what I needed to make my day less terrible. Thank you. :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
I have a prompt if you are accepting them!
Clara promises that she'll run away with the Doctor.
CrazyBowtieGirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OH MY GOD the ending! *le dead*
DoctorSchmosby chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
This... this is a really great and special fic. How can I tell? Because I don't just sit there read the words in succession, my body motionless as I think "Ooh, that's good" or "Hm, very literate" or even "Yowza, that dialogue!" No, this story forces me to sigh deeply, grin widely, cry slightly and giggle uncontrollably every time. With the amount of little flips my heart has done while reading these adventures, I wouldn't be surprised if it has physically moved an inch or so.

I suspect my reaction to reading these chapters is comparable to those I would have if Whouffle actually became canon, and that, simply put, is saying something. It's saying even more when you consider the author has hit Chapter 20, and it's just as wonderful as Chapter 1.

Well worthy of the hundreds of favourites and positive reviews, and a valued source of inspiration. Please keep it up!
doctorwhoharrypotter55 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Wow- I didn't ship Clara and 11, but after reading this, I do! Great work, keep it up!
aaa3007 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I love this story! You're doing an amazing job. Please continue.:)
OwlSilverLight1311930 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
fantastic chapter i hope to see you write more:)
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Hahaha! Angie is very um, what's the word? Seeing? Uh...something like that. Anyway, loved this chapter!
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Okay okay this chapter is my favorite. It was funny, cute and a bit sexy in the end ;) wooooow 300 reviews! That is great! Luv you!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2013