Reviews for Second Chances
JOJO17937 chapter 9 . 7/17
Every time I read this story I'm left with a craving for cake.
ronnyangel88 chapter 26 . 7/6
ohhhh beautiful loved that bit at the end with Kurt calling Carole mom.
Mia Suarez chapter 26 . 4/27
This was so beautiful. Thank you so much for this gift in our fandom. I'm going to re-read it all over again right now!
VoyageAsia chapter 26 . 4/24
I liked your take on badboy!Blaine as an adult. Sure he was sometimes inappropriate, he had a filthy mouth and rode a bike, but you kept the essence of Blaine. His love for Kurt came through from the beginning to the end of the story. I also loved Daddy Kurt and it was wholly believable that he would take things very slowly at the start and then jump in head first to NYC and marriage. The children were adorable as well. Everyone had their happy ending, which makes this a real feel good kind of story. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the new "secret" project.
Blainecrisslove chapter 25 . 4/24
x3
coldkagome chapter 26 . 4/18
omg love it
Famingo chapter 26 . 4/16
This was fantastic! I love seeing the boys as dads and this was just perfect. Tabitha and the other kid OCs were awesome and fit the story so well. I was SO happy that you had Niff in here that I have no words. They are my second favorite only to Klaine. I really enjoyed seeing all of the relationships grow and how they made everyone so much more real as a character. I've been waiting for this to finish before reading it and I have to say it was more than worth the wait! Thanks for sharing!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 26 . 4/15
Really great last chapter :)
TRIC4R chapter 26 . 4/14
Love it!
ComeWhatMay-NOH8 chapter 26 . 4/14
I was so excited when I saw the update but then DEPRESSED when I realized it was the last chapter. It can't be over, can it? I cannot express how much I have LOVED this story. It has easily risen to be one of my favorite fics ever. I thank you so very much for sharing this story with us. It has been a wonderful ride and I couldn't be happier with how it ended.
teilo chapter 26 . 4/14
I loved the story and really enjoyed reading each update! Thank you for sharing :)
LvSammy chapter 26 . 4/14
holy crap this was amazing and i just got to finish it...it was awesome! Thanks so much!
nomorecandles chapter 26 . 4/13
Awww but but but...it can't end there...
You...I...but...no...you... :(
I wanna know more about little Blaine growing up, if he has an awesome relationship with his uncle Blaine... And I wanna see Brighton and Sophie become part of the family, and Sophie grow up more and and and...everything!
Please please please PLEASE at least consider writing a sequel? It would be amazing, even if its just a series of random one shots of different milestones or something.. :)
Would love more! but understand if you've exhausted your writing...for now ;)
Thank you for a great journey! :'D
Mara xx
92musiclover chapter 26 . 4/13
BOO! It's over! I don't want it to be over!
Great last chapter!
So happy for Kurt and Blaine having their own family! :)
RavenclawRush chapter 26 . 4/13
this story deserves every synonym for the word perfect :)