Reviews for The Breeding Edict
ProTaggingProperly chapter 2 . 3/5
This has MPreg, right? How will you swing that with Shikamaru? I assumed Naruto will bear any children since he has Kurama to play fiddle with his anatomy. Does all males have the ability to get pregnant in this AU?
Camille.Ad0 chapter 16 . 3/1
Huum, it was really good even thought it isn't thourough. Nice short story.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 8/13/2017
So awesome! Shikamaru/Naruto is by far one of my favorite pairings and you totally did it justice. :D
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 8/13/2017
Shikamaru has naughty hormones. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
This was obviously Kurama's master plan. He can't destroy the Leaf and other nations himself, so he tricked Naruto into mating with Shikamaru to produce a true demon child with their combined potential. :D
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
I love Iruka's little rant against Jirayai! :D
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
Pissed off Shikamaru is the hottest! :D
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
In regards to lack of development, I took it that such happened during their letter sharing. They were writing back and forth for two and half years, and that is plenty of time to develop their relationship. Background development so to say. :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
Damn! Seme!Naruto is incredibly hot. :D
AnimeLover229 chapter 16 . 8/4/2017
omg please update
ramenfan101 chapter 16 . 6/19/2017
I loved this fanfic. You wrote it so well! And I just adored chapter 12, I laughed so hard near the end of it. All I could think was poor Iruka and Konoha.
Reader chapter 16 . 6/16/2017
This is a good fanfic. The ending was very sweet. The name of the baby was great.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
Really fun cute and I loved it.
wildtrance chapter 16 . 5/4/2017
Cute kid. I wanna see more!
A girl with Shika's brown hair with Naruto's eyes... get the sticks. You're going to need them. Overprotective parents and sibling... the fun!
T.Redd chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
man I love this story so much this is my third time reading it