Reviews for Brooding, Inturrupted
Feran-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/26
Oh goodness, that was rather grand. :D
SupernaturalMagnet101 chapter 1 . 4/10
I LOVE IT
PeterPanfan13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
This was so cute! I loved it to pieces. I would love to read more stuff like this around here!
BleachedSamurai chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This is most certainly a enjoyable read. I freaking love it! :D
Having the guardians watch the two is flipping hilarious, I actually read that part three times!
Awesome job
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This...Is SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love fics like this! It's amazing.
TheInsaneM chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
That was adorable. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was one of the cutest, funniest, and awesomest oneshots I have ever read with those two! Good job and thanks for writing it! It was hilarious! XD
Deanie.Winchester chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
awesome
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Omg that was great, there should be a part 2!
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh, man! This is so boss! Jack is hanging upside down and is just like, snowflakes! That is BOSS! I'm having a hard time breathing, now! Keep being boss while I read every other RotG fanfic you've ever done!
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was certainly entertaining to read! I can only imagine how much fun it would have been to write.
...
Sequel?
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is one of the better written and more humorous of oneshots I have read. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I also enjoy the way they banter back and forth. I would like to see a story of this where jack bit off a little more than he could chew and had to use his wits to escape the nightmare king.
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ahaha, I found this quite enjoyable to read! :D

You're right, their bickering is just too funny. I loove it! I also really liked the scene with the other guardians, wondering about the bickering/playing/fighting-ish pair x'D

Your writing is also excellent!

I hate leaving short reviews, but gaah.

Nathalaia
outlandish mind chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love it! Even the boogeyman needs to have some fun sometimes :D