Reviews for Brooding, Inturrupted
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/20
This...Is SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love fics like this! It's amazing.
TheInsaneM chapter 1 . 4/5
That was adorable. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was one of the cutest, funniest, and awesomest oneshots I have ever read with those two! Good job and thanks for writing it! It was hilarious! XD
Deanie.Winchester chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
awesome
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Omg that was great, there should be a part 2!
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh, man! This is so boss! Jack is hanging upside down and is just like, snowflakes! That is BOSS! I'm having a hard time breathing, now! Keep being boss while I read every other RotG fanfic you've ever done!
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was certainly entertaining to read! I can only imagine how much fun it would have been to write.
...
Sequel?
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is one of the better written and more humorous of oneshots I have read. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I also enjoy the way they banter back and forth. I would like to see a story of this where jack bit off a little more than he could chew and had to use his wits to escape the nightmare king.
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ahaha, I found this quite enjoyable to read! :D

You're right, their bickering is just too funny. I loove it! I also really liked the scene with the other guardians, wondering about the bickering/playing/fighting-ish pair x'D

Your writing is also excellent!

I hate leaving short reviews, but gaah.

Nathalaia
outlandish mind chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love it! Even the boogeyman needs to have some fun sometimes :D
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was exactly what I wanted. Pitch and Jack hanging out in their own weird way, no romance or anything, just playing around. And I was so happy when the guardians watched...I love the idea of them watching and being like...Pitch is...human? O.O (well, as human as any of them can be). Anyway, I love the thought that Jack is able to cheer ANYONE up, and doesn't even think about how cool that is. :-)
cyberravin chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I really did like this story, great job
Ai Megami Murasaki chapter 1 . 4/4/2013