Reviews for Stuck In Prehistory
Aly chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Awesome, amazing love it so much
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Continue please!
Your story is awesome
Taranodongirl1 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
4701rose chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
First of all - I HATE YOU. I can't even get three reviews, let alone 20/30! *fuming* Other than that, I have to say that this story is really entertaining, and, though I'll probably get mauled for it, I saw a more like brother-sister rather than hubby-wifey relationship between Guy and Eep, so I like that aspect too. Now get out there and whack-a-mole on those exams! :
SumerSnow chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
What!? No its great! Cuntinue!
Evaw3192001 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
But you have to upload a new chapter!
DystopiaEmpire chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This is really exciting! You have got to write more! One of the best (only) Croods story on this site.
Princess Meria chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Cool are you going to write more?
Fusion Palance chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I'll give this story a go - but I'm warning you, I'll scream Mary-Sue if your characters are perfect beyond the first two sentences. Ugh.

I mean - It's kind of pathetic what your obvious lack of confidence has led to. Omg, a friggin' self-insert you weirdo.

Tone it down and get some charisma. -rolls eyes-
Hey there chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
This is a great story idea. I'd like to see where you take this considering there aren't many Guy/OC stories out there. Maybe I should crack my knuckles and do one too :3! Update soon!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Fantastic story! Looking forward to more chapters! I have four Croods Challenges (Neighbors?!, Orphans, Family Reunited, Family (or Families) From The Future) since there is currently only 47 stories on this website in English (crossovers not included) and most are just one-shots. My story challenge 'Family (or Families) From The Future' is kind of like yours except at least one whole (immediate) family gets transported to the prehistoric past instead of two best friends like in your story. So please check them out and tell others if you can please. Thank you for your time.
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Update! Luv it!
iinsanity chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
LOVE IT. I totaly fell in love with your story! That ending is killins my curiosity thought. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Excellent story (:
SumerSnow chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
SSSQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEELLLLLLLL! IIIII SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEED SOOOOO MUTCH MORE! SOON!
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013