Reviews for The Big Four
pls update so intresting
CathytheValkyrie chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
~Update something, I'm NOT giving up on you~
(Never did like that it said "I'm giving up on you", or maybe I just don't understand)
Anyways update but take your time seriously this is one of the best well written and interesting Big Four fanfiction, I admit it's kind of confusing but I like how the story is developing so don't stop okay?
SerinasHarmony chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Hope u update again soon! (_)/
SerinasHarmony chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Ohhhh okay I think I get it now! (_) but dang that tension between Jack and Merida is really thick! (Kinda hating on her right now actually :p)
SerinasHarmony chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Yeah I'm officially confused about the "Guardian of Childhood" thing *sweatdrops* but man this is really sad (Q-Q)
SerinasHarmony chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
How is Jack the "Guardian of Childhood" if he doesn't even know his own center? Besides, isn't the "Guardian of Childhood" supposed to be Tooth?
Poseidon'sWizardingGuardian chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Oh, don't worry! I understand how you are feeling! Just take your time, and have fun! This is all about having fun!
crazyfoxqueen chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
what pairings do you have planned for this story? if there are pairings at all between the group
Magical Blazze chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
You did the right thing and it's completely understandable not every team works out their differences in a short amount of time. Nice work I shall keep reading
Magical Blazze chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
this was really good seems like Merida didn't really tell anyone, but oh well. keep it up
Silver-09 chapter 8 . 5/1/2015
Not giving up on you either.
Steelius the Shapeshifter chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Is Hiccup going to have Toothless in this book? It would be cool if he did. Maybe Toothless could bring Jack and Merida together, like it did Hiccup and Astrid.
nikitchi-tan chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Glad to hear from you! Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Yeah the fandom feels like it's dying a bit as it's been a while since these movies have come out... But it's great to see people are still writing about it! There are a lot of Frozen crossovers now... Maybe too many? :\
Anyways, good luck with everything and no rush on the updates!
QueenoftheBlackOrder chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Why'd you stop? Please continue.
Call me Peeves chapter 8 . 4/9/2015