Reviews for Ivory and Horn
liz chapter 6 . 6/18
this is great!
Remmi chapter 5 . 6/6
I think I will look into Sandman if its concept is similar to this. The characters in the Dreaming that is. :)
Remmi chapter 3 . 6/6
You just blew my mind. This chapter was haunting (revisiting Fleur's nightmare) and I did get goosebumps when McGonagall told that the cabin is where the Longbottoms were tortured.
And the possibility of Fleur dreaming a possible future? Speechless.
Some questions were answered but more came. I wonder where we at in both of their dreams; are they together? Hmm...
Remmi chapter 2 . 6/6
I know the situation was grim but once they started learning about the spell and assuring and re-assuring it could not have been worse, it did... I just laughed. Oh Fleur, what have you done?
Hope to read more about the consequences of her/their actions , like the significance of the flames Mione casted, the blood magic, etc. :)
Velvet95 chapter 6 . 4/17
So glad I found your stories, and this one was truly inspired. Also a Sandman fan, and you played excellent tribute to Gaimon's style - as if this was an unincluded chapter of Fables and Reflections or similar.

Bravo!

Grand Witch Alliance chapter 6 . 3/5
I found that I couldn't really enjoy this story as much as the prequel. I just couldn't feel much for the characters in the Sandman universe. There was also too much fantasy in the story's elements for my liking.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
This is such a good story. I have no words to describe how lovely this is, how much you made me cry and oh god I LOVE Death (such a weird thing to write.)

"You get what everyone gets, Fleur. You get a life time."

and the scene with Harry and his parents! Must you do this? Break my heart like that? And Hermione, such a darling, she's hurting so much. Fleur, too. Good thing they are healing now, little by little but healing nonetheless.

Hermione falling in the battle is a horrible thought (thank god J.K Rowling is not G.R.R Martin) and LOL of course their first time is not "normal" by anyone standards and the fact that almost everyone knows. Poor dears.

These two are so in love is freakin' adorable and I am still over the moon with the idea that they share Patronuses (and the fact that Fleur saw that couple of Otters when she was searching the wood for Hermione wand makes it 10x better (though I really want to know if Fleur Patronus is taking the form of Hermione's or if Hermione Patronus is female [Fleur's is he/his]))

Your portrayal of Sandman is beautiful. One of my favorites!

They way you use your words and your descriptions are so pretty. Is so easy to imagine everything and you are an amazing writer.
listen-to chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
i have just re-read the previous story and finally got around to read this one. wow. this one confusing, but well written like the first story. thanks for sharing.
auriflamme chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Ah, it was my luck that while I'd read The Sandman, it was too long ago to remember much about it, though Morpheus, Death, and Cain Abel are of course impossible to forget. What an interesting fic this was, and a welcome continuing of the story of this set of characters. I'll admit, the parts in the here and now were my favorite, if only because of the older Veela and McGonagall and Pomfrey.

I'm curious, though, the unexpected effects of the spell that Fleur felt, was that because it was Hermione's first too, and her part in lighting the flames involving her in the spell so that they both ended up binding each other, or was it because of Fleur's heretofore secret seer blood?
auriflamme chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Oh, gosh, I could barely finish the chapter for my second hand mortification for poor Fleur. Though now I can't stop giggling. Oh, Fleur.
HersByHisByHers chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
AMAZING!

BRAVO!

Once again a story that absolutely held me from start to end. You have a talent for word craft that really shines through in your building of this story. Please don't let this be your last! I would so love to read your tales of the Vella, Fleur and Hermione and how they work to repair the forest. There's just so much that can be done.

Jaely chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
LOL I spent most of my time reading this scratching my head in confusion and reading ravenously as I learned more about the Veelas of your HP verse. I love reading Fleur Hermione stories where the author really goes into the world of the Veelas. I find there is so much to write about then I adore seeing what people come up with. And your little nod to Xena/Gabrielle makes me smile every time I read about Senka and Vega interacting together :)

I really really hope you continue to write on this. I would love to see so much more as to what is going on with the Veela and the hint as to why they were there... Even if Fleur and Hermione were not the main focus of the story because really your Veela Characters are really interesting as well. Though just because it just came to mind at this moment, I'm confused as to why Fleur's grandmother would willing give a strand of her hair, enduring having to be solely in Veela form, already suspecting that the one that would bare the hair was Fleur's 'true love', why be upset and terse towards Hermione? I'm kind of confused as to the bond they share, and how it works within their society. I was under the impression that Fleur and hermione were kind of meant to be together as in like a magical bond like thing. Though I could have just read things wrong, but that is how it seemed to me.

Anyway, I would also love to see them both have that family that Hermione had seen in her dreams before. to finally know that it wasn't Bill's kids she was seeing but her own. That would be so awesome! Also McGonagall's face when she realizes that I would guess at least Fleur can get pregnant would be too funny! Though I can only hope that their kids end up being both girls as it's just not possible, even with magic, to have two girls make a child that is anything but a girl... there is no Y chromosome anywhere in the eggs a woman has... Just saying... :)

Ok rambled enough following you in the hopes that there is more to come soon! Until next time!
Zelda's Hero chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Looking forward to the next one. Loved this but I will admit it made my brain hurt at times. I am glad the next one will be easier to follow. Hope you post it soon!
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hi. Don't know if you're still writing, but must say really enjoyed this story. Good job! Hope you write more. Cheers!
silverkun chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
The sandman is one of my favourite, if not the favourite, stories that I've had the fortune of enjoying. So is Harry potter, both fantasies set in a world close enough to our reality, but not really. And I've never realised that I wanted to see the two tales entangled together until your story happened. Thank you, and I do look forward to what new dreams you'll be weaving for us next.