Reviews for Resting On An Echo
TXJ chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
If only it had happened this way. Instead our scoundrel gone hero in question got a swim in a seal tank and a pair of cuffs. Life is so unfair.
MrsHaven chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love it! Just perfect! I could imagine it would start just like that.
lilcupcake03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww so sweet! :) love it!
MagPie003 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm going to be seriously disappointed if the first episode of season 4 isn't like this. This was a better Easter morning surprise than peeps and there aren't many things better than peeps.
othiara chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love it! This is really good.
AmethystB chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So my internet's been down this last week and this is a brief interlude where the connection seems fine (but inevitably, it won't last... Yeah, I have to fix it but I'm holding off :p) and I really wanted to leave a quick review because this is BEAUTIFUL. I think we're all hanging on the edge to find out what happens next after the cliffhanger and this seems like a perfect beginning. I love the little echoes of thought: Duke's struggle with his feelings, Nathan's realisation that they both love the same woman, Duke knowing Audrey chose the other man... Oh the pain! Your characterisations are spot on and this is wonderfully constructed prose. I'll keep it short (I'm still in the process of PM-ing you back) but I also want you to know I've read some of your other Haven fics and I'll be reviewing them soon!

Nice work as always and we'll talk soon :)
DixieSiryn chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my! This is THE loveliest birthday present I've ever gotten! Thank you so much. It's nice to have talented friends.

"He chose her." Yes, that says it all.

"Her voice lies resting on an echo." Beautiful line.

Thank you!