Reviews for Coming Quietly
edjicated chapter 1 . 5/25
You ripped this off of LikeADove's "Come Quietly." Really scummy move on your part (did you even TRY to differentiate this from the original?).

I wonder what other fics you've stolen (many, as your profile and some quick google searching show). Anyway, I will be reporting this (although I doubt FFnet will actually take it down), and I can only be thankful that it seems that you don't post anymore since that means that your already abysmal literary integrity won't be further compromised.
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Lmao! XD Btw a hot one! :D
KF7VEO chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
hahaha. i love this!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
aha.. poor Kakashi. I know the feeling tho. I hate it tho.
McCrazy23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
wow. love the lime. and kakashi had to be listening in huh? XD so funny. i can't stop laughing. i thought Sai might say something or yamato do the scary face.
AmandalovesNaruSaku chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was a great once shot. Fulfilling of what I was looking for. Instant fav from me.
Tara chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love the ending the most lolz.
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
rofl...ok note to self: NEVER drink and read at the same time :P that last bit was hilarious! poor Kakashi XD
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I loved this, both it and the original where it came from. You make Kakashi hilarious.
Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Loved it. You are veryyy descriptive ;) This made me laugh too haa and the ending was fantastic :)
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
omg lol dat kakashi
guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
LOL! Hot and funny. NaruSaku are the best together and if they don't get together, i will be seriously pissed. :)
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Type your review here...
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hahaha NICE! :D I loves these types of scenarios between them, in a tent at night and very horny :P
Great story, loved the dialogue too!

Thanks :)