Reviews for A Forgotten Life
SapphireFlower64 chapter 2 . 3/9
This has the makings of a good story, Leonais. Though, Harry having a personified dark side? Interesting twist, there.

With both chapters, you did a good job. I must say, Mia is a good nickname for Hermione.

I don't think I have more to say about this. Though I do have a question; will you be accepting OC's?
potterhead1981 chapter 1 . 1/4
whoa, this is an amazing fanfic so far!
keep writing
~potterhead1981
Zekedavis chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Just because the title has forgotten in it does not mean that you have to forget the fanfic "The Forgotten Life".
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
nice
Kalladin1989 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Good story so far. Can't wait for another chapter. Hippie this isn't abandoned.
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I'm loving this story!
Will Dante fall in love with Hermione like Harry did of because he's the opposite of Harry will he hate her?
I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm so excited! Please update soon!
Danielams chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I love it, please write more of this.
guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Please continue
sarah chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
for love of god please update thisn wicked awesome story
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I'm waiting to see Dante in Slytherin house. No doubt, Malfoy will try something. But something tells me that it ends up as another humiliation for Ferret.

P.S. What's the point of cover story if he will be forced to participate in Tri-Wizard tournament?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I must say the subtle chances you introduced made this story even better

I eagerly await Dante and Hermiones first meeting, as well as Rons first confrontation with him as well, Ron deserves everything Dante can dish out.

The meeting with Sirius should prove interesting, I imagine Sirius is about two days from going on a drunken rampage, hopefully a meeting with Dante will ease his pain and reign in his thirst for vengeance.

thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
sarah chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
wow this is awesome please update soon
zooeyy chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Hey! Thank you for the first chapters! I already love it! ;)) ow! I wanted to slap Ron soooo bad! But I have to say... I DO likre thid Harry he's soo interesting... can't wait to read how Dante is gonna react to Mione and Mione to Harry/Dante...;))
Love!
DZ2 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Uh oh; I only hope that Hermione doesn't tell Harry/Dante about Ron hitting her...

Then again (cue cold laugh) I hope she does!