Reviews for For All These Times
great story so faer.
Jana Moon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
exuse me whille i go and cry for Cas now : (
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ahhhhhhhh they'll be even more connected now! I can't wait to see how this changes their lives. Great story!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, these stories get more amazing every time! I've never liked' supernatural' but i LOVE your concept of tying their minds together. More please _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
whoa. what? why do i feel like this marks the end of the "shadows within" saga?
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Once again, excellent! I love how you've woven Castiel, Sam and Dean into this. It makes me sad for Cas, knowing he wants what Reid has but can't have it with Sam and Dean. But it doesn't surprise me that the team - the family- are willing to go to those depths for each other. It's a beautiful thing.
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
*Dies at merely reading the summary* *Hurriedly clicks on the link and reads* * Dies* Oh my god...I thought it was going to be a bad heart wrenching feel, but it was a good heart wrenching feel...This was so just...Together! Gah! I loved it! I hope Cas gets a family like that of his own soon. I can't wait for the next part to this to see what's going to happen! I'm dying for it!
CelticLairdess chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
nice premise, enjoying this series
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Interesting, I wonder how they will deal with the drawbacks that are sure to happen.
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow. I remember the idea being mentionned in one of the other sotires, but I never thought they would go through with it like this. Love the new twist, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Type your review here...
seacat03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love how they all jumped at the chance to be more connected to each other!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Intense. I am glad that they are going to be harder to kill now. I don't think any of them would want to live if the others were gone anyway.