Reviews for Under My Protection
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
My favorite part of the episode was definitely the bit where he lists what he was doing while she was asleep. It's just so Doctor-y. Optimizing the photosynthesis in the flowers? I mean, come on! And the quadricycle thing was just awesome.

This was a fun read. I like the "firmly reminding himself that these were /her/ biscuits" bit. Made me laugh. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was lovely.
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
THIS. IS. PERFECT.

*Happy!Squish*

Mandy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
sweet
CK chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You are brilliant! Thank you for writing this!
TheDandelionDarling chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Aww this was so sweet :) It was nice of you to fill in the gaps.
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
The Bells of Saint John, the title and that little scene from the beginning. THAT would be my favorite part, methinks, mainly because I noticed the logo on the TARDIS after hearing the title of the episode a few weeks ago and I thought COINCIDENCE? IMPOSSIBLE. And I was right, so that makes me happy. :) And the Doctor's social ineptitude, that was hilarious.

Anywho, absolutely love this. We don't know much about Clara, but I think you captured her character perfectly, and I can't wait to see more stories from you. Keep up the good work!
GothGirl69 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oooh, that was awesome! :D My favourite part was when he rode the motorcycle up the building. :P
Coyote Soupus chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was very cute, and you got into the Doctor's head well. I'd have to day that my favorite part of this episode was probably the cafe scene.

"Shouldn't you be doing young things..." *awkward shimmy/hip thrust* "...with young people?" *disco*

But their banter made it all awesome. c:
superlc529 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice job! Just so you know there's a tiny typo there at the bottom 'he had another think coming' is what you wrote when I think you meant 'thing'. ;)

Loved the Doctor's and Clara's thoughts about one another. I think from what we've seen of Clara so far, that was in-character. I agree with you though, we'll need to see more of her to get her characterization down a bit more. ;) :)

I'm really curious about that leaf too in her book. I was hoping the Doctor would spot that book that Amy wrote, but no such look. :P This was a really sweet look into that little scene of the Doctor putting Clara to bed. It was a tender moment between friends I'm sure. I'm still seeing the Doctor and Clara's relationship together like the Doctor and Amy, in my opinion.

Amazing job! I'm sure you'll write Clara just fine if you decide to write her more. Loved the little one-shot. :D