Reviews for Intruder Alert Reloaded
Litschi chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I didn't know you had a Tumor - I'm so sorry! Where exactly do you have it? (If I may ask)
I wish you the best recovery!
And thanks for dedication

Keep it up the great work - hopefully you will feel better and update soon!
Megami chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I'm so sorry that your health isn't up to par. If you do decide to make this story a private thing, please notify me! I've missed your writing! I've finished nursing school in the time you've been on hiatus, don't let me have to wait until after my master's to reading again.
Megami chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Came back to your page just to see if you were still gone, only to find you've returned! Can I just say, that I've waited years to read your work again? I've waited years! SO happy you've come back, I've re-read your stories and hope that you (and your health) stay spirited enough to continue such great work.
Rae chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Hey, I read this story before and id love for you to continue this new version
StridingFreedom chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Oh My God! That was so good :) I love the whole ganging up in the hallway thing! I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. (I may or may not of been grounded :) ) Anyway, I'm really sorry to hear about your head. I wish you the best of luck with it and can't wait for the next chapter
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Apologies for the late review! I'm currently abroad so I have not been able to access the net that much. Anyways, great chapter! I honestly cannot wait for Hitomi and Dilandau's formal introduction to each other. So far, all they've had are chance encounters and what not so I really am excited for their to formally meet. As for Hitomi, I feel so bad for her but at the same time, she needs to get a taste of her own medicine. Talk about her having that massive temper tantrum lol. As for the lack of reviews, unfortunately, I have to admit that the Eacaflowne fandom has not been as strong as it was before so I guess that's the reason for it. It's sad but I have noticed that the number of fics in the fandom have really decreased over the years. Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter!
FallenAngel04 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I'm sorry to hear about everything you've been going through, but I'm glad to see you back - it's been awhile. I hope things start looking up for you soon.

I love the rewrites so far! I feel like the interactions are more intriguing, granted it's been awhile and the fact that I read the previous version may be affecting how I'm viewing the relationships, but I feel like there is a stronger foundation upon which relationships are being introduced and built. I'm excited to see it progress. _
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Awww sibling love! Can't wait til she's got her bearings
Litschi chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
SORRY for the LATE late reply!
But honestly, I wasn't really fond of reading the new version, 'cause it will take soo loong again... BUT I was soo WRONG!

This chapter is Amazing! It's really better then the Original one! Ms Kanzakis nickname for Hitomi "Tom-Tom" :)
And i like the relationship between Hitomi and Hiko, there teasing is so Funny! *lol*
And as Hitomi came to school, Dilandaus first sentence - hilarious! *gg*

Hope you will update soon!
Hope you also are better now!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I am soon excited about this. And thrilled that you're back in general!
Diesty-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it! I can definitely see what you meant. I can't wait to read the following chapter. It does flow much better. Happy Easter too!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Yay! I'm super excited for this rewrite. Gosh, reading this first chapter makes me feel so nostalgic. Anyways, great first chapter! Until now, one of the best things that I love about this story is how you portray the relationship between Hiko and Hitomi. The constant teasing and trying to annoy each other is amusing although deep down, I know they care a lot about each other. Loved it!
StridingFreedom chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was awesome! I'm so happy that you're doing this. I never expected it to be done so soon but I'm so happy :) I can't wait for the next chapter :)