Reviews for Mask of the Fox
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 1/14
Not offending your story in any way, shape, or form, but the banish thing is pretty much a Sterotype when it comes to Naruto fanfiction isn't it?
Chibi-chan chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
I'm rereading this story, and I really like it, considering it's one of the only Persona/Naruto crossovers that's finished. However, what will always turn me away is the fact that Naruto has a girlfriend. This isn't about him not being paired with Hinata, don't get me wrong. But I feel that the way the story is going, Rise and Naruto's relationship is just kinda thrown in there and doesn't really match up with the whole storyline.

That being said, this will always be one of my favorite crossovers. Unless something happens, this story will stay at the top of the list.
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Well, a humbled Sasuke caught me off guard, but nice chapter!
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Juubi no ookami chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Interesting
PheonexX chapter 42 . 5/28/2015
I have to say upfront that this was an amazing story.
I don't normally leave reviews, but I felt that I should for this one.
In fact I'm thinking of checking out the persona series for myself so that I can see if I may get to writing a fic on it, though I probably won't, in any case I hope to check out another one of your stories soon.
Blazing out, PheonexX.
shintaro chapter 32 . 4/30/2015
i have read your fanfic up to 32 chapters and i don't care how many times u denied it it's clearly u make yu op and for naruto fans i give thumbs try make a story where naruto the leader i appreciate for ur reconsideration.
Battlesny chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
it's not a matter of Shino liking the purple fog food of death... it's how did he survive?
my only possible guess is that his bugs ate the deadly parts and the simple design of an insects body allowed them to digest it with minimum casualties.
eniox27 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Powerful was Naruto's anguish. His loved ones were the reason for this victory. Hanged man huh I see makes sense
eniox27 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
What a horrific being you made for him
eniox27 chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
suicide the cumulation of his pain, wishing for release, what a dark "cure" for it all.
eniox27 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I do like the idea behind his video. 2 seperate selves on of a false happiness and the other the true sad past
eniox27 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Oh kurama is beginning to crumble into naruto
eniox27 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015