Reviews for The Ones Who Got Away
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 3/7
I love it. I wish there were more.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Very cute!
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Reading through your OS stories, as you've likely determined. Great modern take on epistolary novels/stories. Thanks.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Didn't date in high school. But it would be very romantic if unrequited high school crushes worked out like this one did. Enjoyed this very much. Smiled a lot.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really, very much, enjoyed this one. How cute were they together, once they met in person, after all those years? So cute! Loved their kiss, yummy! The ongoing inner story, with it being autobiographical, was so romantic. Her feeling so good with his story, it got her telling her own . . . fantastic! Really fun story.
tinabambina chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I fell asleep reading this last night...that sounds bad lol! Your story is not boring, its just that the only chance I get to read these days is late at night so inevitably I only get a couple of chapters in before i'm asleep. Thank god wedding season is just about at an end and I can get some quality reading time in.

What a great story, you and Shell write really well together xx
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was a fun read. Great job.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is so great! :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So sweet
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is such a sweet story. I love the format you used.
Melodia73 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Amazing gift. Thanks for sharing it.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So sweet. :)
twi nana chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
oh bb's, no one is steeling me away...may take me a while, but nope, not going anywhere...all I can say is AWWWWW-don't we all wonder about the one that got away...hmm...hugs and a Happy Late B-Day to Chaya...TN
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very sweet!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This certainly seemed a sweet for a sweet. Sounds like a wonderful birthday present for your Chaya...and a very enjoyable read for the rest of us.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »