Reviews for Daydream
Oh. my. gosh, i love your writing and story. An wow to the descriptive erotic scenes *fans self*. So glad you didn't make it cheesy.

Please write again & feel free to make chapters as long as you want. I'll read all day ;)
rocklesson86 chapter 37 . 2/18
This chapter was good. I really think you should turn this into an actual novel. I cannot wait for more.
Lamimi25 chapter 37 . 1/12
I'm so happy to see this story updated. I read the first several chapters a long time ago but kinda forgot about it. Seeing the update reminded me that I needed to catch up on this amazing story. So thank you. It's fabulous and I can't wait for more!
~Lamimi25
Mercypowaaa chapter 37 . 10/22/2016
Thank You! THANK YOU ! Thank you! For updating! Lol! I just can't get enough of this amazing story I need always more and more please never stop writing :)
Loved everything in this chapter but my heart ached for Sam and Mercedes! I need them to be okay soon! Like I can't wait for everything to fall into place but in the same time this is soooo exciting lmao!
Keep up the amazing work and please another update soon this is sooo juicy! Read this chapter 3 times already!
Emestee1 chapter 37 . 10/8/2016
Thank you for this update! Still following your story but had to re-read the previous chapter. Trying to figure out who the traitor is. What's with Quinn and Sam's warning to Mercedes? I just want Sam to come back to Mercedes. I hope Mercedes weathers her storm of emotions. I can't wait for your next update.
Cherica chapter 37 . 10/4/2016
Ok. First things first, Thank You for updating. So I re-read the last couple of chapters and honestly I thought it may have been Quinn who set them up. So glad I was wrong or was I? Anyway, I'm wondering were they scoping Sam's house out the previous chapter because when Sam and Mercedes was in the bath and she had just gotten out of the tub, she heard a noise. They didn't really think anything of it because they were trying to get it in. Yummy BTW. But then there was a crash, that was again ignored because my babies were getting it in. My horny babies. Now on to this chapter. I realy need Mercdes to be OK. I know Sam said don't let Quinn get to her and I hope she don't. But if Quinn starts I hope Mercedes puts her foot up her ass. That is all. But again thank you for updating and I am thirstily (is this even a word) waiting for your next one.
Sweetiedee chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
Cannot wait for this battle to go down. Sam leaving Mercy behind almost sprung tears but he has to go to make things better for them. I'm rooting for Sam and the Elites who just want to be with their promises. Plz update soon. Thanks a bunch.
Kimpa7809 chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
Oh what an unexpected but welcomed surprise! It made my day. So excited to see how the Elites prevail. I am wonderin why Quinn and Damien have not sealed the deal. And Thea and Puck? Loved the description of of Thea though.

As always I love this story and will wait patiently for the end. Yay! And thanks.
zeejack chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
i was so happy to see an update. this is still one of my fav samcedes stories. i'm so glad they got away but my heart is breaking for sam and mercedes. this war is going to be even uglier than i thought. they have a traitor, it's funny but i always thought quinn would be the one that snitched on them. i wonder why sam is drilling it into mercedes to not let quinn get to her. something is up with that. it's storming inside and out...poor samcedes. i can't wait to see what happens next, will they see the traitor? i just need sam to make it back safe. thea and damian too, i really like them
myhiggins25 chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
So so happy to see an update! This fic is gonna kill me... Sam and Mercedes saying goodbye after all this time together is breaking my heart! Ugh I just love Sam in this story. The way you voice him is so perfect. I wonder if Mercedes will have a war of her own to deal with? All those people at Quinn's estate is a recipe for trouble!
I cannot wait for another update on this! The war is here and the Elites have to have a plan of attack! I'm so excited!
Mowatts87 chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
I'm so happy you decided to bring this back. I've read it a few times hoping it would continue. I feel so sad for Mercedes. Hopefully she won't fully seclude herself but form a comradery with the other promises. I can't wait for the next update!
bcandylandgirl chapter 37 . 10/2/2016
Although Sam and the other Elites leaving was heartbreaking, I believe Mercedes will eventually be fine. Because in my mind Mercy would think if she kept all of her promises to Sam, that she would be rewarded by him keeping his promise to come back to her.

It's also comforting to know that Mercy won't be alone in the house with Quinn, and that there are other promises around her who can relate to what she's going through.

You have no idea how happy I was to see this story updated! *smiling ear to ear rn*

Thanks so much for not giving up on it. Still one of my all time faves. Thanks for sharing, and happy writing.
Daydreaming chapter 36 . 3/15/2016
Pleaseeeeee, i can't wait to read next chapter! I love them so much and i just can't with that. You're amazing!
dayjavoo1 chapter 36 . 1/6/2016
Always loved this story... Of course after having a little peace, the danger of their reality comes crashing in on them.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/5/2016
So happy you updated! What a wonderful chapter, the war is here and I hope they will be okay. I can't wait to read the next chapter.