Reviews for Ryou's Eyes of Blue
Adhara Black chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
aw*gasp*w

lol. It was... -sobs- beautiful!
nummy-cream-puff chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
e, sadness!

you are one of my fave authors! i loove youre storys! well most atleast! your a great authoress! LATER keep up the good work!
legendary bunny chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
1. aibou- partner (in a straight kind of way)

- ryou;brown

bakura;dark stone grey/green
cheeeeeeeeze chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Partner
kiarah chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
... he isn't real, you know. I can't believe that. That was the ultimate of self-insertions. Besides, Ryou doesn't get beat. You do know that, don't you?
AMANDA chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
TH... [ROLLS AROUND LAUGHING]
Nicoledelion chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Bravo! Very good. _ And now I feel inspired, arigato!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
If you do find a 'loophole, wormhole, plothole,' please let me know! Or my sis, The Weird One. I wanna dimenion hop! Bouncy bouncy bouncy! Whe!_

-Steeple3
yokomon52 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I LOVED THE STORY!I am especially for it because even though I am 3 years younger than my Ryou is in the show,I AM A DEVOTED FANGIRL TO HIM(the only reason that i created a username here in the beggining is so that i could add my 2 cents about his life story)!

Which is pretty much all I needed to say.

Yokomon52

P.s. In my opinion, you have got to be the best authoress a !
Gyakutenno Megami chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I've got a sort of silly idea. I'm trying to fold 1,000 paper cranes, cuz then supposedly you can wish for something, and I wish I could go to Domino City. I'm thinking about how exactly I'd want to do it, though. And somebody ought to tell that criminally insane vampire of a Yami that he's just wasting his energy. It's like a book I read once. Yami Bakura only changes Ryou's outside. Well, that's about it. If a new character appears on the show with short brown hair and brown eyes, it'll be me.
Gyakutenno Megami chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
And Ryou doesn't really have friends... He's never with the group. ((And there's something else I would say about that, but it's my secret. And when I tried to tell my sister, she didn't listen just to annoy me.))
Ariyah-Chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
that. was...BEAUTIFUL! it was magnificent! great! simply divine! i loved it! _
noname chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
That was a buetiful love poem. It must have come strait from your heart. You should put it in a poetry contest, but change the name Ryou and yami, and you'll be fine. You can win some serious $$$$$$$ or prixes for this wonderful peace of art.