Reviews for The Facility
Tiana Kim-Jeon chapter 6 . 2/17
Look, I know this is probably annoying to you cuz all of the people here are demanding you to, but PLEASE. Please update. You got me hooked with this story and it's such a nice feeling to find a SasuSaku story that has a different kind of side and plot. And I'm so sad that this got ended just when things are starting to get better with the two. You're probably tired of writing and all the asking and demanding are probably getting on your nerves and shit, but I'm still hoping by some kind of miracle that you'll update your stories, including this one. Your SUCH a talented writer, and your writings are probably the best SasuSaku shit I've ever read. Please, pleasepleaseplease update, daisy. Iloveyou 3
Listen, I know that you're probably too preoccupied with life's necessities and stuff that normal people do, but you've got me hooked on this story and it's figuratively killing me! I noticed you've written some stories after you stopped on this one, so I know you're still somewhere breathing. (Hopefully) Sorry if that's offensive. PLEASE UPDATE! I discovered this story late at night and was completely incapable of doing any legitimate work the next day. (AND I STILL CAN'T) So please! For everyone's sake, continue this story with that genius mind of yours.

P.S. GO SASUSAKU! Update...
oh please please PLEASE UPDATE :(
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
please continue this story!
Aeeriith chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Please update! A truly amazing story, and a brilliant author! Did I mention you are effin brilliant? :))))))))))))))))
Closet lover chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
A work of art. All of this.
I love this so much, please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Plz update soon. I love this story
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
This chapter was great. Now we finally found out about what really happened to Sakura. I am so glad that Sakura and Sasuke are bonding and becoming closer. It's so nice that Sakura has someone to helo her and protect Moegi. Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This is a very interesting story so far. Can't stop reading. hehe I don't really understand why Sakura was screaming for no reason. She screamed before Zaku grabbed her. Was she losing her mind and is that why she screamed for no reason? Can't find out what's the secret behind this facility and all the heartless staff that works in there. They probably experiment on the patients in the restricted ward.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Great story so far:)
Keep up the good work
Bethy-hime chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Ah! I hope to read more soon! This is so intriguing!
JM McLand chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
as all your other reviewers please update sooN!
JM McLand chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I love your stories...omg...as a future therapist you have me hook line and sinker with this plot
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
/spasms
YESSSS SAKURA AND SASUKE BOND HAS STRENGTHENED WITH A KISS AND SHE ASKED HIM TO TRACK DOWN THAT DISGUSTING FOSTER FATHER OF HERS UGH FINALLY YES
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Ugh, Itachi so hot. Unf.
I'm kind of digging the angsty, hot-pot-o-rice-that-dont-need-no-side-dish Sakura we've got going on. Spunky.