Reviews for The Spaces Between
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow. Ö such an amazing and original plot! Loved the change that loki went through in his travels, and the way he was such a contradiction in so many ways (and worlds). Realistically written and ending with such bittersweet hope. Kudos!
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I wish I could double favorite this. I really do. I was feeling so emotionally compromised by the end, it's not even funny. (I messaged a friend at like 2 in the morning yelling about brother feels because of this.) Anyway... any chance for a sequel? *puppy eyes*
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Touchingly self-aware and such realizations, and much surprisingly a great fanfic with a very interesting plot. The whole Loki looking through diff. worlds where he had made diff. choices. It's actually touching, and the bromance angst thing rocks
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Hmm Loki being reborn as a human after his fall would be a cute fan fiction.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
SOBS. HOW BOUT WE JUST STAY IN A HAPPY ONE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was so amazing. I love it sooo much. Has anyone done a story about them reading this fic? I might be interested if you were okay with it. In any case, this is awesome and you did an amazing job. Congrats!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Damnit, break my heart into smithereens, why don't you? I'm trying to tell my sister I'm fine while bawling my eyes out!
Willonilla chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. I've wondered what would happen if characters could meet their AU counterparts, but I never thought it could be written so well. The writing and characters are excellent, including all the Lokis and AUs. Just... whoa. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep with all these feels.
FeminineBrain chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
The only thing that I can say was that it was beautiful and heart breaking and that it made me cry. Your Loki amd Thor voices are magnificent. I can only imagine all too clearly Thor and Loki having that conversation.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
The Loki death scene in Jotunheim almost made me cry. You're a great writer!
Rudolphsd chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I found this once, but didn't favorite it. I'm so glad I found it again...
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Okay. I've read dozens of Loki stories in the past week (despite having never seen any of the movies)(don't ask) and yours is the first one I have reviewed. I am a quivering sobbing wreck right now. You needed to know that and be proud of yourself. Pain, and hope, and regret and sorrow and love, and I'm a complete mess.

I do tend to cry for good stories but it's rare that one affects me this deeply. Seriously, I feel like I just went ten rounds with my therapist. You're amazing.

I'm really going to have to go see the movies at some point.
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful piece of writing. I am seriously in awe right now, this was so good. You've turned something that any lesser writer would've butchered into a masterpiece, and it's just so good I don't have the words to describe it. Just wow.
-kaitie
momothelemur chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Great idea, very well-written :)
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH why haven't I read more of your work?! This is just... *flounders in fangirlness* I need to read more of what you've written. Seriously.
Just oh my gods, this fic! My eyes are stinging something awful... I loved all the different possible outcomes, and Loki's reaction to them, his denial, but how it wore away at him, and how he realizes that yes he thought he wanted to hurt Thor and ruin his life and push Thor away from him, but when he sees what that means, and how that makes him feel, and the tragic ending he's likely heading towards, and when he sees how in some worlds he's happy and that Thor really does care, and Loki realizes that he really does love Thor... and how Thor reached out to him in this reality... there's just so much gorgeous hope here with that ending! And I can't even jafkldsjfkldsjfkladsjfkldsjfksljfklasjf DA FEELZ!
Forgive me... I just don't know what to say...
This was amazing in every possible way, and I thank you so, so, so much for writing and sharing it! :D