Reviews for The Spaces Between
Darn
The FEELS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow. Ö such an amazing and original plot! Loved the change that loki went through in his travels, and the way he was such a contradiction in so many ways (and worlds). Realistically written and ending with such bittersweet hope. Kudos!
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I wish I could double favorite this. I really do. I was feeling so emotionally compromised by the end, it's not even funny. (I messaged a friend at like 2 in the morning yelling about brother feels because of this.) Anyway... any chance for a sequel? *puppy eyes*
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Touchingly self-aware and such realizations, and much surprisingly a great fanfic with a very interesting plot. The whole Loki looking through diff. worlds where he had made diff. choices. It's actually touching, and the bromance angst thing rocks
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Hmm Loki being reborn as a human after his fall would be a cute fan fiction.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
SOBS. HOW BOUT WE JUST STAY IN A HAPPY ONE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was so amazing. I love it sooo much. Has anyone done a story about them reading this fic? I might be interested if you were okay with it. In any case, this is awesome and you did an amazing job. Congrats!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Damnit, break my heart into smithereens, why don't you? I'm trying to tell my sister I'm fine while bawling my eyes out!
Willonilla chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. I've wondered what would happen if characters could meet their AU counterparts, but I never thought it could be written so well. The writing and characters are excellent, including all the Lokis and AUs. Just... whoa. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep with all these feels.
FeminineBrain chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
The only thing that I can say was that it was beautiful and heart breaking and that it made me cry. Your Loki amd Thor voices are magnificent. I can only imagine all too clearly Thor and Loki having that conversation.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
The Loki death scene in Jotunheim almost made me cry. You're a great writer!
Rudolphsd chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I found this once, but didn't favorite it. I'm so glad I found it again...
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Okay. I've read dozens of Loki stories in the past week (despite having never seen any of the movies)(don't ask) and yours is the first one I have reviewed. I am a quivering sobbing wreck right now. You needed to know that and be proud of yourself. Pain, and hope, and regret and sorrow and love, and I'm a complete mess.

I do tend to cry for good stories but it's rare that one affects me this deeply. Seriously, I feel like I just went ten rounds with my therapist. You're amazing.

I'm really going to have to go see the movies at some point.
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful piece of writing. I am seriously in awe right now, this was so good. You've turned something that any lesser writer would've butchered into a masterpiece, and it's just so good I don't have the words to describe it. Just wow.
-kaitie
momothelemur chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Great idea, very well-written :)