Reviews for The Spaces Between
noelle.PL chapter 1 . 7/23
I am happy that I read some Morvel comics and read about norse mythology. This way I can appreciate this more. Who else cried?
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/25
Loved the story!
jj chapter 1 . 1/18
wow just wow
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Darn
The FEELS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Wow. Ö such an amazing and original plot! Loved the change that loki went through in his travels, and the way he was such a contradiction in so many ways (and worlds). Realistically written and ending with such bittersweet hope. Kudos!
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I wish I could double favorite this. I really do. I was feeling so emotionally compromised by the end, it's not even funny. (I messaged a friend at like 2 in the morning yelling about brother feels because of this.) Anyway... any chance for a sequel? *puppy eyes*
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Touchingly self-aware and such realizations, and much surprisingly a great fanfic with a very interesting plot. The whole Loki looking through diff. worlds where he had made diff. choices. It's actually touching, and the bromance angst thing rocks
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Hmm Loki being reborn as a human after his fall would be a cute fan fiction.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
SOBS. HOW BOUT WE JUST STAY IN A HAPPY ONE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was so amazing. I love it sooo much. Has anyone done a story about them reading this fic? I might be interested if you were okay with it. In any case, this is awesome and you did an amazing job. Congrats!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Damnit, break my heart into smithereens, why don't you? I'm trying to tell my sister I'm fine while bawling my eyes out!
Rain Chasm chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. I've wondered what would happen if characters could meet their AU counterparts, but I never thought it could be written so well. The writing and characters are excellent, including all the Lokis and AUs. Just... whoa. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep with all these feels.
FeminineBrain chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
The only thing that I can say was that it was beautiful and heart breaking and that it made me cry. Your Loki amd Thor voices are magnificent. I can only imagine all too clearly Thor and Loki having that conversation.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
The Loki death scene in Jotunheim almost made me cry. You're a great writer!
Rudolphsd chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I found this once, but didn't favorite it. I'm so glad I found it again...