Reviews for A Blessing in Disguise
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 4/4
Daphne is right, it is her wedding and not her sisters.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 4/4
Meh, she got mad for no reason at the end. Harry was just saying he didn't want her to feel added pressure, that was all.
paz chapter 12 . 1/20
Amazing well written
mckertis chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Right. So Daphne has kissed before, yet Harry dating someone was wrooooooong. Hypocrite much ?
mckertis chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
"Hey Harry, i know i never ever bothered to talk to you, i expected us both to suddenly turn up on our wedding day and live happily ever after"

The stupidest thing i ever...
mckertis chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
60 years is "ancient" for you ? Are you 12 ?
Fyreheart chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
"I love James as my own"? She's known him only a few days and has had no children of herself. Her behavior is over the top.
Dogco94 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
Great story!
gabrieljuarezl chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
I don't know if you still read this but i writed all the same. I like the story, i star reading stories and found yours and realy like, hope you continue writing
highlander348 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Hello?
Vi38 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I really like this story. Well done
DylanL chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
u pulled a JK Rowling, u changed daphne's middle name from jane to jean in the same sentence and then back again when daphne was asked if she took harry to be her husband.

i did see some minor errors overall in the story like using the wrong pronoun and the whole hermione hugging herself thing from the weasley confrontation chapter, and there was the minor contradictory statements u made, but other than those things it was a pretty good little story.
DylanL chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
u got the timing messed up a couple of times in this chapter. u said that harry and daphne had been running into each other for 2 weeks when they didnt even have 2 weeks when they first talked. then after the flashback scene to the party in the pub, you said the next few weeks passed in a blur, which is impossible since u said in the scene that they were getting married in 2 days.
DylanL chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
u messed up the name when ppl were arriving, u had hermione say "that must be hermione" and then she proceeded to open the door and hug herself.
DylanL chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
i am already pretty confused, harry referred to ginny as his wife of 2 years when he was first told of the contract to daphne, now u r saying that they never married. which is it?