Reviews for A Blessing in Disguise
Fyreheart chapter 9 . 8/22
"I love James as my own"? She's known him only a few days and has had no children of herself. Her behavior is over the top.
Dogco94 chapter 12 . 8/4
Great story!
gabrieljuarezl chapter 12 . 5/22
I don't know if you still read this but i writed all the same. I like the story, i star reading stories and found yours and realy like, hope you continue writing
highlander348 chapter 1 . 5/19
Vi38 chapter 1 . 3/26
I really like this story. Well done
DylanL chapter 12 . 1/11
u pulled a JK Rowling, u changed daphne's middle name from jane to jean in the same sentence and then back again when daphne was asked if she took harry to be her husband.

i did see some minor errors overall in the story like using the wrong pronoun and the whole hermione hugging herself thing from the weasley confrontation chapter, and there was the minor contradictory statements u made, but other than those things it was a pretty good little story.
DylanL chapter 11 . 1/11
u got the timing messed up a couple of times in this chapter. u said that harry and daphne had been running into each other for 2 weeks when they didnt even have 2 weeks when they first talked. then after the flashback scene to the party in the pub, you said the next few weeks passed in a blur, which is impossible since u said in the scene that they were getting married in 2 days.
DylanL chapter 8 . 1/11
u messed up the name when ppl were arriving, u had hermione say "that must be hermione" and then she proceeded to open the door and hug herself.
DylanL chapter 3 . 1/11
i am already pretty confused, harry referred to ginny as his wife of 2 years when he was first told of the contract to daphne, now u r saying that they never married. which is it?
Saissa chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
You know, you could have added an epilogue set 5 years later so that we know how James is doing with his new mama and mention any kids that Harry and Daphne may have had.

As it stands, this ends very abruptly and an epilogue would have ended it just right.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Well, Daphne didn't really react to learning Harry didn't even know of the contract. For her entire time at Hgowarts she was frightened of the future, angry, hurt, and ashamed of Harry's apparent promiscuity, and now she has someone she can lay all the blame on. Pretty sure "Hell hath no fury" would be quite accurate right about now and Dumbledick is right at the top of her list.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Very nice story that deserves an epilogue but not the type JKR made. I would love to read Harry and Daphne and their other children see James off to Hogwarts for the first time.
Pisces heiress Black chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I doubt think mental healing was a thing in canon. Because if it was a lot of people should have gotten it. Snape, Harry, Sirius, and Ginny to name a few.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
I really like this story. I like Harry-Daphne pairings much better than Harry-Ginny. You did a good job of developing Daphne's character in a short time, and you made good use of the "bonding" feelings without actually discussing the soul bond.

I wonder if magic might not activate a love bond in the case of a contract like Harry and Daphne's, once the contract is accepted and set in motion. It could account for the speed of their attachment.

Anyway, good story.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
"A mountain out of a mustard"? I thought it was a mountain out of a molehill.

Harry is such a romantic! I wonder what kind of wedding they can put together in a couple of days. I think they should elope! Then again, I'm not one for elaborate and overly showy weddings. I prefer quiet, intimate weddings with only close friends and family.