Reviews for Tell Me You Love Me
katiekittykat chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Personally I think you should have done a chapter with that neko costume
JxMercer13 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
I can't wait till the next chapter! I wish it was longer, I kind of hoped that the truth about the kiss would have lasted a little further. Like say Usagi might have said it wrong or Misaki didn't believe him. Though I loved them I also love when they fight, there is always so much passion in it!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I actually really like the idea of Hiroki and Misaki is that weird? I guess I like the idea because there my two favorite characters ha-ha. :)
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This was really good! I loved it! Too bad he didn't wear the neko uniform!Q_Q
alloftheotherpenameswheretaken chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Don't get me wrong when I say this because it might sound wrong but I loved the part where Usagi slapped Misaki. (Yeah that sounds terrible) but people make it sound like Usagi would never lay a finger on Misaki and that he despises anything that hurts Misaki, but there are sometimes when Misaki just needs a slap on the face.
Great story! I loved it!
C Sighz101 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Well, this is major chara ooc. Re-check your junk, bad writing gurl.
blackstardragon2 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I don't know if this is your first story or not but you need some work on the paceing. Bit fast don't you think? Don't worry darling, I had this same problem.
lv90047 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Awwwwwww! So cute! My heart's bursting with happiness!
Aimee.Lilith chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Omg, when I read the first chapter I got so choked up! xD Keep writing, I like this!
Natsu467 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
miaski is heart break give more chapter
damagedAxion chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Asghshjshahsh so lovely Please continue!
blondebutnotblonde chapter 1 . 3/31/2013