Reviews for Finding You
novablaster chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Ahhh just another story that hasn't been finished and forgotten. These always makes me sad l, especially when it's a good story to boot. I was kinda hoping that you would just say that you decided not to continue the story cause then I would have felt better knowing that the story just slipped out o your mind. Well it can't be helped. I do hope however that more people make more Davis/Yolei pairing as I like them a lot and I hope that you might decide and let someone else continue the story for you. It seems unlikely but a guy can dream can't he?
The Quiet Samurai chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
I know it's been quite a few years since chapter ten was put up, but are you by any chance going to finish this? It's pretty good, and I'm one of the few people that like this pairing. :) ...And Jas and Travis are the friends they've been talking about aren't they? haha. I like how you wrote that. It's funny how those things happen sometimes. If you ever see this, please keep writing this. :D
Pikatwig chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Best Chapter! It's very funny! Especially the part with TK and Kari! Keep the story going!
ShadowGreymon chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
i really like this! but do you ever plan to finish it?
Cherry Blossom Haiku chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Good ol Daiyako! And Mioe, the couple I liked before Koumi!
Sithking Zero chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
I really like this story. And I'm sorry if you've moved along or something, but it's a nice sweet story that has all my favorite couples: Joumi, Taiora, and Takari, and Daiyako.

When can we expect an update?
can't think chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
haha. this was a funny chapter.

“Where are you, Sora?” mumbled Tai.

“Stay away, Jun.” Matt moaned.

“Must upgrade laptop...” Izzy said in between snores.
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
well from what i know it's had to impress woman nice try daivs.
Dynasty Black chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
I'm not a big daiyako fan, but this story is pretty interesting. I hope you get the next chapter up soon
Lina chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
im tuned im tuned i cant wait for you next chapter you are gonna add one right ? please?
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Just checking in haven't spoken to you in ages, hows you? Love your new fic :)
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
You wanna know what's really funny about this chapter? June 21st is my birthday!_
can't think chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
yay! this is a fun fic! i love davis/yolie! let me guess, jasmine likes travis and vice versa?
ShaShiSar221 chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
When are they going to freaking hook up! Damn! Great job on the chap though and keep up the good work. And remember...UPDATE!
Tall-Guy091 chapter 10 . 6/9/2005
This story is starting to get really interesting. Keep working on it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »