Reviews for Drawn To Each Other
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
IF I COULD FAVORITE THIS A THOUSAND TIMES I WOULD BECAUSE THIS WAS ABSOLUTE PRECIOUS
punky warhammer chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
me like.
thank you.
Mercury'sShadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This is a great idea. I like this short version but it would make a great longer story also. You could really drag out the suspense in a longer version. But don't take this one down.
leggomygreggo2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
really good :D *adds to favourite stories*
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wonderful. Writers try to illustrate the bond between the two brothers (and fail miserably when they fall to the trap and lie of incest), but none have so clearly shown to me the bond they also have with their uncle. It is different from their brother-bond but still an incredibly strong family bond. Not even death could separate the Three of them for long, sadly. Thank you. A great fic.
weasleytemper chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great story.
Love it!
Curious how they ended up that way though.
Akeea chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Its such an emotional rollercoaster! I love it so much! Thank you
tygrislily chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
they live! yes! *snoopy dance*

good pacing. great suspense building :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I'm sobbing over here...Write. More. PLEASE.
wordmaster3000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved it! I absolutely loved it. Brothers/uncle bonds. Plus, there was humor in it too. So yeah, loved it.
wrmbutnotworm chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
The way it is written is perfect for conveying the overwhelming foggy brained- can't think straight for the heartache emotions. And then, the joy is just as all encompassing.
Vivo et Amo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I am in love with this story!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I thought this was marvelous. I would love to see a follow up to it. It would be fun to see things, perhaps a few years later, or even a few weeks. I thought you cut the family dynamic very well here, including those who are extended family to the boys.
rodeocat chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Excellent!
chestry007 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
1- please don't take it down.

2- please donny rewrite it.

3- please write more Durin family fics. You have their relationships down so well. And this fandom NEEDs more good incest (gag) free fics.