Reviews for Morningstar
hiddenindians chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
i love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Exactly what I required to shuck my lament after TCC. Unfortunately the feels have hijacked my Facial muscles and I can't pull off the Goof Troop look. Truly, just an absolutely wonderful fic!
Nik chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Okay, 'Koda', I don't agree with you and there's no need to be rude. I love this Dylan; he's exactly what I think Dylan would be like and I haven't come across any other fanfics about the goth kids that have even come close. Shrunkpunk, your characters are so perfect that I only really want to read about them from you.
Raven chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Listen her you little shit goths are open to interpretation and I don't think you'll ever see this but still. Quit being stupid at authors. It makes them want to stop writing.
Koda chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please. Please. Stop making Dylan a vagtastic wimp. Beat up by Craig here. In one punch no less. I'll accept getting pushed around by a grown man in your other story(which is amazing), but Craig. Tall lanky 130lbs Craig.
I will personally convince who over currently owns the rights to Dylan to rewrite the character and make him a judo expert or something. Just stop making him a wiener. Losing isn't Goth.
Thetreeisgreen chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was fantastic! I love the way that you write the goth kids! They seem like they'd be a difficult bunch to write, but you do so, consistently and perfectly. I hope you continue to write Ethan/Dylan. You are by far my favourite author in this fandom! :)
cupcakepimp chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love the way you wrote this! Great story