Reviews for How to melt a heart of ice
Lady Skyelite chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
He ought she was 'broken' when she arrived? He's going to end up destroying the very mate he wants so badly with his behavior towards her! Yes, she is his mate, but she isn't his dog, and he's treating her just like Edward did! I thought Marcus was a better man than that! Since Jasper knows emotions, and can tell him what she either can't or won't, maybe he should ask for Jasper's assistance with Bella! Jasper would make a good companion for her too, and at least Marcus would know that she is safe! What happened to Marcus, as Bella does wonder why he is treating her so cruelly and without any regard for her human state! No one has even tried to explain anything to her, and that is Marcus' fault for keeping her ignorant of how this works, my dear! She needs a tutor, someone to teach her about the world she is living in now, and the one that she will be in once she is turned. Not Alice, or Rose, or even Esme; Jasper and Caius are good candidates, but not Aro, he's too volatile in nature! I'm enjoying the story, but Bella needs to be a lot stronger, or she isn't going to live long enough for Marcus to claim! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
Bella and Edward love for life chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
more you are an awsome writer
samantha1987 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
nice
psychovampirefreak chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Awesome story so far!
Dang chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Dang just dang plz update soon and let Bella have a side that will challenge his sadisticnes would love to see that vampire sex
BeckaR chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Awesome as always can't wait for more please
slc6548 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
It's always the quiet ones!
slc6548 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Excellent!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Good chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
damn.. I'm not sure if I would be turned on or off either.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Looks good!
GUEST chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
OH GOD MARCUS IS SO HOT THIS WAY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!1
Sweet163 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I loved the chapter please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Love it! More please
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
oh this isn't good Bella needs to leave and hide some where she will be safe from Marcus and everyone else or just leave period especially if he is going to treat her like a slave and a no body wow that isn't right. well with this have a good week.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »