Reviews for Sometimes
Mozu The Mochi chapter 20 . 4/24
Damn... and when I thought the game itself is already complicated, you came in.

And every chapter is a beautiful masterpiece... Well done, you. :)
Ultimate Student chapter 20 . 4/14
MY HEAD HURTS.
Ultimate Student chapter 11 . 4/14
Hes mixing with Delta and Jack, so what the hell does that mean?
Ultimate Student chapter 10 . 4/14
Tell me Booker wont become Ryan.
Ghost Man chapter 20 . 3/27
That was cute. Very cute.
Ghost Man chapter 14 . 3/27
Huh...didn't see that coming.
Ghost Man chapter 7 . 3/27
Understanding without comprehension is quite...disagreeable.
Ghost Man chapter 5 . 3/27
I see what you did there with Eleanor. Well played. Interesting concept. You're covering lots of what ifs, and it wasn't the easy route.
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 20 . 3/9
My mind asploded a one too many times reading this that I've defaulted to filing each new thing that probably has a deeper meaning into the 'Timey Wimey BS because my head hurts, gg" drawer.
TreesofPaper chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
This is, by far, the most well-written fanfiction I have ever had the luck to read. Left me constantly on the edge of my seat, action scenes were impeccable ESPECIALLY THAT FINAL BATTLE WITH SEVEN VERSIONS. And all the emotion and confusion I expected from a regular Bioshock game came through here; I'd definitely buy a Bioshock Infinite DLC of this. But I have just one last question: at the end, do Booker and Rosalind remember everything? Once again, thank you for this labor of love, Shade. I expect to see you on the writing team for the next Bioshock game, whatever it may be.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
You know, it didn't quite give me the closure I wanted. But it was good all the same.
The Ember chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Good Hod, you are rapping my mind, just like the original. And I love it. Great story, the characters are prety realistic and true to themselves (You particularly nailed the lutece twins), the story idea is great and fits into the lore like a charm and the writing is great.
Overall I'd give it a 9/10 (only the original Bioshock 1 can get 10/10)
dragolf chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
good story ill have to go back and read it again
dragolf chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
freaken awesome chapter
tennantApostle chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Phenomenal story. The one issue I have with it is the same issue I have with the plot of Bioshock Infinite, and that is that around the halfway point, the narrative gets so twisted up in parallel universes and alternate realities that I completely lose track of what's going on. Also, I was kind of confused by the epilogue. Were the Booker and Rosalind there the same ones that were just standing and talking in the white void? Or are we seeing a completely different leg of the Trousers of Time?

In any case, you've done an extremely good job with this. Kudos to you.