Reviews for Sometimes
MrSir17 chapter 14 . 4/5
Wow, this is really underrated! I'm really enjoying it so far!
Frosty Wolf chapter 20 . 3/30
Well done, one of a very small number of quality Bioshock Infinite stories out there. The plot, the interactions, the infinite realities, everything was just great. Seriously.
lijdgreat916 chapter 20 . 2/26
Why in the name of all that is holy is this story so freakin' good?! I basically binge-read this all in one day, it was just that awesome! I really liked how you took Infinite's concept of alternate realities and cranked it up to eleven. Excellent work.
artilyon-rand chapter 9 . 2/10
watch?vXqH4-aDfClM
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 2/10
aaaaaaww watch?vXqH4-aDfClM
jluk94 chapter 20 . 1/24
Beautifully done I cannot say how much I loved this story or the theories in it. I just might have to read this again. Thank you so much and I beg you, please don't stop writing!
ThePenReader chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
' gg wp comstock op melon squishies mmm ' - Just had to say that. 'YOLO' right?
ThePenReader chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
I can only imagine how romantic this could have been if there wasn't the whole Father-Daughter thingy :

I can dream.
tytyty chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Great story, really enjoyed it.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
Note to self. Don't mess with quantum physics and space manipulation. It only leads to brain mush.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
My brain or what's left of the mush of it hurts like hell. I don't want to play this game anymore.
Metroidvania chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Intriguing, and extremely interesting. I can't imagine how much thought/work went into this, and it shows.

While rambly at times, (which is completely understandable due to the nature of the meta-physics as well as integrating past Bioshock setups...incidentally, seeing someone hit upon Bioshock 2's narrative on Delta as "what is a man" and its line of thinking really resonated with me. Bioshock 2 gets way too much crap for how good it still was, even being a reverse in theology of its predecessor), you've managed to uplift Booker after his decision at the end of Infinite. Out of curiosity, I'm almost curious of your thoughts on the post-game scene, whether it's everything starting over again in another universe, or Booker and Anna's final solution actually managed to reset everything. (Ie destroying the baptism only destroys the comstock variants, and as such, only Booker is left to raise his daughter)

Can't wait to read the last chapter (I marathon'd thus far) and see how things end up, but in any case, it's been an awesome, crazy ride.
DeltaCortis chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Awesome story :D
Endfall chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Quite the entertaining read. The ending was a slight letdown from my perspective, but I think that has far more to do with my perspective being abnormal than the ending itself. Mm. I feel like this story spent the time that I used to read it well! That's really the best thing I can say about any story.
Twylyte chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
This is an amazing tale that really grabs the Infinite part of things and runs with it. I understood the multiverse part as well as anyone (I think), but some of the ways people tried to explain it were... Well, they went over my head.
A great story,