Reviews for The Silence
mightydeafeningmouse chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Awwwwww, this is so sweet! I love this
irobothb chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
i think i love you this is so good!
a fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
you have such good writing. what a truthful story. wow. thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I love your writing, please continue!

P.S. I'm ReALLy cRaViNG OinIons!
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Well, that's just like Sherlock…to make tally marks, Cause and Effect...
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
John being the only person to counteract Sherlock's opinion of himself is just so perfect. Your writing is very nice. (:

Max!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh my! This was very poignant. I'd love to see follow-up to this. Maybe Mycroft being disturbed to find out it began with him. Maybe Lestrade finding out and making an effort to reign in his team, or being ordered to by Mycroft. Anyway, well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is amazing! Its everything I love in one fanfic! Awesome work and I can't get enough oftthe feels! You should make a sequel. JHONLOCK! Or if that's not what this is... THOSE PEOPLE HELPING EACH OTHER! YAY!
lonelyprinces chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
So incredibly sad and powerful; I loved it.
New Life 080617 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
SEQUAL. THIS NEEDS A SEQUAL. Your writing is so beautiful:... I just... It needs a sequel. PLEASE. PLEASE.
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love how every time someone calls Sherlock a freak after John finds out, John tells him he's not a freak that many times. This is a really good fic-nice writing!
LightsAmongTheStars chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is really good. I'd love to read a sequel where someone else finds out.
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
wow. this was so good... just breathtaking... and I literally mean that. You have such a great grasp of the characters, that I could almost imagine this actually happening. Your description of how Sherlock processed emotions, how John understood it, and poor Sherlock's coping - and John's solution!

I love that John was able to come in and help at the end... and that Sherlock let him... even if it was hard for him to admit that he needed it.

Wonderful job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Great story but it was so upsetting. I would love a sequel in which Anderson and sally find out. But again it was a great story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aww...Great story. *sniff sniff* Poor Sherlock.