Reviews for Paper Heart
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awww. Sweet.
erosgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was super cute. Nice idea, and very well executed. You do a great job of novelizing TF2 combat, and writing Scout in a very believable way. Like, suuuuper ADHD. Though his machismo is kind of squicky and objectifying...but that's not really your fault, it's the character.

Thanks for writing a cute little oneshot!
inbred reinbeer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
fuck this story my dick didnt even get hard i need scout to be gay
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
AAAHHHHH THIS IS ADORABLE ASFH OAGLWENFL SJUGFSALDJG
StarlightAssassin chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS! I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR SCOUT/MISS PAULING FICTIONS! *internet hug*
LexiLopezi chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
D'awww.

You always write the best Scout X Pauling. Kudos to you. Watched Paperman, liked it. Even though I normally hate romance stuff.

Hehe, Pyro is taking over Cupid's job for the day.

Yeesh Scout, you just met her, stop thinking 'bout dirty stuff.
TheRavenBlade chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Aw... I loved Paperman. :3 I thought more of Spy and Scout's ma when watching it, but Scout and Pauling fit too. A bit of the dialogue felt a little forced, and I don't think Pauling would fall for him just like that, but it was based off Paperman, and in the end it wasn't that bad. While it isn't Ghost in the Shell, I still find myself liking this, as it's a bit different from your other works with this pairing, since it was action orientated, something that hasn't been done a lot. It was a change of pace and an overall decent read. : )
donewiththisshit chapter 1 . 3/31/2013