Reviews for Survival of the fittest
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 34 . 5/22
Sorry for being late to read this. I just found my free time this. I love the ending. It went well with warm family.
They were so happy. Thank you for writing this until end.
Good luck with your another story (;
Leenaren chapter 34 . 5/15
(Yes i'm really late but later than never...)
Awwwww i really loved this ending ! I knew you would never let Scorp die, even throught i thought (not sure about the spelling of these words...) Dumbledore would have done more dammages. But the ├ępilogue was really sweet ! Thanks for your fiction :)
HibaTsu-Lover chapter 34 . 5/13
Well damn! I just found this story and finished it! It's so good and lovely! The favorite part for myself would be when Harry and Draco had to struggle through with the first pregnancy. It was cute yet what follows makes things seem more realistic like. :D this is a brilliant story!
MADStar529 chapter 34 . 5/13
Lovely ending.
biteaddict93 chapter 34 . 5/10
Finally I was able to read this and catch up! Loved it! I'll be reading more of your stories so don't be surprised to see more of my reviews!
NevLongbottomForever chapter 34 . 5/5
It's nice. Really, I almost cried, coz not just how cute it was, but that it's over. Thanks for that lovely story!
purpledragon6 chapter 34 . 5/5
Temporis: Eh. It was alright.

Me: You lying cow!

Temporis: Fine... I loved every word of it.
TheBeauty chapter 34 . 5/3
Lovely ending :)
TRIC4R chapter 34 . 5/3
A www what a sweet ending
Padfootette chapter 34 . 5/2
Loved it! A fantastic end to a fantastic story
hotflower901 chapter 34 . 5/2
I have enjoyed this story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
yukino76 chapter 34 . 5/2
a good story really i have enjoyed all the chapter and i'm happy and sad at the same time

thanks for this good story hope to see you sonn (o)
Anonymous Syd chapter 34 . 5/2
Yay! I love it! What a happy ending! I can't say I'm sorry for Dumbledore though...but I'm glad Harry and Draco are fine and everyone is happy.
littlesprout chapter 34 . 5/2
Wonderful end to a fantastic story.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 5/1
I loved the epilogue but am sad because the story is done.. I'm surprised fumblecore lasted as long as he did and I'm glad you included the closure of his death. Somehow I agree with Draco thinking the Banshee and daughter picked the wrong witch to attack lol. As to Heroine and Luna getting together I can actually see that rather easily. So the bouts are now going to have a baby girl who within hours will have both of them twisted around her little finger...absolutely delightful. Awesome story and look forward to the next one you write.