Reviews for Survival of the fittest
Magikae chapter 34 . 19h
Drarry 3 Thank you thank you for this amazing story!
nice fic. i rarely read sequels but i am glad i read this. thank you for an entertaining story.
i liked the chapter but i am also disappointed with it. i wanted to know exactly what harry did during curses..., was soo hyped.
SpawnOfCrota chapter 34 . 3/6
To be honest, I don't even know where to start.

You poured your sweat, blood, tears, sleep, and time into this story and the one before that. You brought every single character to life in an amazing way that only a few other people could, and added emotions that none of us knew they were capable of, and it still wasn't out of character: Draco's kindness, Harrys's anger, Snape's compassion; it just made the story all the more believable. You made me laugh, cry, worry, hope, and wonder along with every single character, and that doesn't happen very often. You stayed here till the end, and I can't exprsss how glad I am to have stayed with you too.

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home.

Even if it isn't official.

Even if it's only a creation from the mind of a brilliant person who should never stop using that brilliant creativity.

EVER.

-SpawnOfCrota

P.S: Don't you DARE ever stop writing, because I'll always be here waiting. :)
Oh my GOD. I legitimately started crying when Draco brought the baby back to Harry. THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST SWEETEST AND BEST DRARRY STORY I HAVE EVER READ.
SpawnOfCrota chapter 31 . 3/5
WHY YOU CLIFFHANGER, WOMAN?!
SpawnOfCrota chapter 30 . 3/5
I just realized that (in this fanfic), Snape will never say "Always."

MY HEART.
SpawnOfCrota chapter 23 . 3/5
OMG WTevenF?! ;_;

Good chapter, tho! :)
SpawnOfCrota chapter 16 . 3/3
That was an AWESOME chapter, Melissa! I COMPLETLY lost it whenI realized that Severus got the dragon clothes XD I laughed SO hard! Oh, and I wonder if it also came in ORANGEā€¦*wink wink*
Like I said about the last chapter, don't worry! Again, I don't think there was any OOC moves, especially with Remus :)
Don't worry, Melissa; I don't think that there was any OOCness at all! And when I realized that Salazar had listened in on the conversation, I literally said, "Oh, SHIT!" xD really good chapter! Never doubt yourself!
SpawnOfCrota chapter 3 . 3/2
xD Narcissa is THE best mom ever! I laughed so hard when she just let it go xD
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 13 . 2/13
great story girl
THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY !
sexy Seren chapter 34 . 11/26/2015