Reviews for Survival of the fittest
Ella chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
Hey I really like this fanfiction and like how you seem as a person whenever I wish for something to happen it dies we have tge same train of thought . What Hogwarys house are you in ? I am a Ravenclaw ! Ella xx
Kaitlyn Greene chapter 34 . 11/7/2016
I LOVE this story! Keep making more!
Kaitlyn Greene chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
I Thought You Were Going To Kill HARRY!
Magikae chapter 34 . 8/23/2016
Drarry 3 Thank you thank you for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2016
nice fic. i rarely read sequels but i am glad i read this. thank you for an entertaining story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
i liked the chapter but i am also disappointed with it. i wanted to know exactly what harry did during curses..., was soo hyped.
SpawnOfCrota chapter 34 . 3/6/2016
To be honest, I don't even know where to start.

You poured your sweat, blood, tears, sleep, and time into this story and the one before that. You brought every single character to life in an amazing way that only a few other people could, and added emotions that none of us knew they were capable of, and it still wasn't out of character: Draco's kindness, Harrys's anger, Snape's compassion; it just made the story all the more believable. You made me laugh, cry, worry, hope, and wonder along with every single character, and that doesn't happen very often. You stayed here till the end, and I can't exprsss how glad I am to have stayed with you too.

Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home.

Even if it isn't official.

Even if it's only a creation from the mind of a brilliant person who should never stop using that brilliant creativity.

EVER.

-SpawnOfCrota

P.S: Don't you DARE ever stop writing, because I'll always be here waiting. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 3/5/2016
Oh my GOD. I legitimately started crying when Draco brought the baby back to Harry. THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST SWEETEST AND BEST DRARRY STORY I HAVE EVER READ.
SpawnOfCrota chapter 31 . 3/5/2016
WHY YOU CLIFFHANGER, WOMAN?!
SpawnOfCrota chapter 30 . 3/5/2016
I just realized that (in this fanfic), Snape will never say "Always."

MY HEART.
SpawnOfCrota chapter 23 . 3/5/2016
OMG WTevenF?! ;_;

Good chapter, tho! :)
SpawnOfCrota chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
That was an AWESOME chapter, Melissa! I COMPLETLY lost it whenI realized that Severus got the dragon clothes XD I laughed SO hard! Oh, and I wonder if it also came in ORANGEā€¦*wink wink*
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
Like I said about the last chapter, don't worry! Again, I don't think there was any OOC moves, especially with Remus :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Don't worry, Melissa; I don't think that there was any OOCness at all! And when I realized that Salazar had listened in on the conversation, I literally said, "Oh, SHIT!" xD really good chapter! Never doubt yourself!
SpawnOfCrota chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
xD Narcissa is THE best mom ever! I laughed so hard when she just let it go xD