Reviews for In Pursuit
BnSA chapter 28 . 3/17
I have been re-reading In Pursuit and had a silly thought...in my crazy brain Uncle Al and Eleazar Platt from Gravity remind me of each other. Al is a softer character and completely adorable. Eleazar is military straight and stowed away, but still so goodly human. Both a credit to govrnment training, so thanks, ladies for showing these guys and all your Armed Forces characters as heroes, because they truly are. Thanks
PamsTwiFF23 chapter 20 . 1/14
That sneaky D.A. Banner! :) Glad he had that trick up his sleeve! But I also am glad that we seem to have a lot of chapters left til the end of the story I'm glad that we'll be experiencing Bella and Edward's relationship grow in Alice & Bella's new life.
PamsTwiFF23 chapter 19 . 1/14
Can I just say how much I love the Edward/Angela/Ben friendship? They really have each other's backs and the love and history between them really shows through in their banter.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 36 . 12/22/2016
Loved the story! Great job! :)
vampdreams chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
Another great one from you guys :)
I loved Al's character :P
Keep writing _
quisha1991 chapter 26 . 9/7/2016
She shouldn't even show up he doesn't deserve it!
twiclare chapter 36 . 8/31/2016
That was a dramatic last chapter! Loved the story, thank you both for sharing!
twiclare chapter 35 . 8/30/2016
That was cute!
twiclare chapter 33 . 8/30/2016
I'm not too surprised that Esme and Rose figured it out, they seem to have grasped how important it is that they don't mention it again!
twiclare chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
Just a little more drama to keep us on our toes! Had to laugh about Mike!
twiclare chapter 30 . 8/29/2016
It will be good for them to know they can stop looking over their shoulder so much, although Al calling out of the blue like that was a lttle scary!
shannon30033 chapter 36 . 8/29/2016
Thank you for awesome fic, gals. It was so good! I enjoyed the plot, especially the WitSec program. I have no idea how it all works, but it all seemed totally believable to me. God bless Google, eh? Your story and characters were so well executed and well-written, as always. While I have been occupied with this, another chapter of Six has come out! Yea! Thanks again!
twiclare chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
I'm glad that he knows she's angry with him; he has some making up to do!
twiclare chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
Oh dear, Bella is definitely feeling a little insecure and neglected even though she knows why he's not been there!
Cina's chapter 36 . 8/28/2016