Reviews for In Pursuit
cocoapurl chapter 12 . 7/12
Hi. Don't the Volturi know who the marshals who are protecting Alice and Bella are? Wouldn't it be easy for them to get a list of the residences Edward's family owns? This whole going to Forks thing makes me very nervous and doesn't seem safe at all. Great story, tho.
cocoapurl chapter 9 . 7/12
This is what I'm thinking: If the police could tie the attack on the safe house back to Volturi's people, then why wasn't his bail revoked and new charges added for intimidating witnesses? Enjoying the story. I know it's been years since you wrote it. So, I don't have any expectations about a response.
Sassyvampmama chapter 36 . 5/25
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
I’m liking the story so far! Two notes though as a New Yorker and a Long Islander. To be a cop in New York you have to have an associates degree and highway 27 is also known as Sunrise Highway.
Adriu chapter 36 . 4/11
Hey
I loved this story. ...
Thank you for share it.
Greetings from Ecuador
Adriu
Fanslashtic chapter 36 . 3/30
Aaw you guys! This fic was awesome, I’m so sad it had to end. I loved this Edward (I love almost all the Edwards), he was so alone and confused at the beginning.. well he was confused almost the whole story.. thank you for sharing! I can’t wait to see if you write more awesome stories toghether!
Well, have a Happy Easter! (that’s what we say in Sweden, I have no idea if it’s like that in other countries haha)
august raven chapter 33 . 2/11
Loved this fic! Wish it wasn't ending but all good things come to an end at some point. Thank you for writing such a great story!
august raven chapter 25 . 2/7
Oh Edward...drama king
august raven chapter 15 . 1/29
Love sexy Edward! Great fic!
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 9/22/2017
Reading author's notes and bashing by anonymous reviewers is cowardly at best. As a late arrival to fan fiction and an older reader, I enjoy reading stories with different kinds of characters and varying life experiences. They challenge my belief system and make me grow as a person. Tolerance is the KEY. Just because someone's life choices are different doesn't make them less of a valuable person.
imustbecrazy chapter 36 . 9/2/2017
Loved it this time too!
BeautifulRainne chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
Home? Why do I think that means a private family vacation home? Maybe on a deserted island somewhere? Just a shot in the dark.
BeautifulRainne chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
Ok - this is my first review for this story - and I have to say I am loving it. I am not sure how I ran across it ... I think that I saw a rec for it in a FB page. Anyway - I am in love with the story. You guys are amazing writing together and I love that the 2 different POVs are written by 2 separate people. So far - Jasper "purchasing" the Yoga DVDs made me LOL! I love the caution Edward is using when it comes to allowing himself to continue getting closer to Bella - and - I am curious and will be interested when the time comes for us to know what the Back tat means. XOXO
Rose chapter 36 . 6/5/2017
This story gets better every time I read this. You are such an amazing writer and I'm so glad that you shared this with us!
Toliveinafantasy chapter 11 . 6/2/2017
She gave in immediately. Fuck that. He's been yo-yoing everyone and he's a moody ass. Don't accept his apology until he proves how sorry he is, ffs.
5,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »