Reviews for In Pursuit
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 9/22
Reading author's notes and bashing by anonymous reviewers is cowardly at best. As a late arrival to fan fiction and an older reader, I enjoy reading stories with different kinds of characters and varying life experiences. They challenge my belief system and make me grow as a person. Tolerance is the KEY. Just because someone's life choices are different doesn't make them less of a valuable person.
imustbecrazy chapter 36 . 9/2
Loved it this time too!
BeautifulRainne chapter 8 . 7/6
Home? Why do I think that means a private family vacation home? Maybe on a deserted island somewhere? Just a shot in the dark.
BeautifulRainne chapter 7 . 7/6
Ok - this is my first review for this story - and I have to say I am loving it. I am not sure how I ran across it ... I think that I saw a rec for it in a FB page. Anyway - I am in love with the story. You guys are amazing writing together and I love that the 2 different POVs are written by 2 separate people. So far - Jasper "purchasing" the Yoga DVDs made me LOL! I love the caution Edward is using when it comes to allowing himself to continue getting closer to Bella - and - I am curious and will be interested when the time comes for us to know what the Back tat means. XOXO
Rose chapter 36 . 6/5
This story gets better every time I read this. You are such an amazing writer and I'm so glad that you shared this with us!
Toliveinafantasy chapter 11 . 6/2
She gave in immediately. Fuck that. He's been yo-yoing everyone and he's a moody ass. Don't accept his apology until he proves how sorry he is, ffs.
jdc0630 chapter 8 . 5/28
FORKS...& I am so luving this story.

I have put off reading this for some time, but after I read 'Coming Home'
I just had to read more of your stuff.

This is ABSOLUTELY FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC !

Thank you so much for sharing it with me ladies...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
joice84 chapter 36 . 5/12
It was so good !
Thanks for write
athome Jo chapter 36 . 5/6
Amazing story!
BnSA chapter 28 . 3/17
I have been re-reading In Pursuit and had a silly thought...in my crazy brain Uncle Al and Eleazar Platt from Gravity remind me of each other. Al is a softer character and completely adorable. Eleazar is military straight and stowed away, but still so goodly human. Both a credit to govrnment training, so thanks, ladies for showing these guys and all your Armed Forces characters as heroes, because they truly are. Thanks
PamsTwiFF23 chapter 20 . 1/14
That sneaky D.A. Banner! :) Glad he had that trick up his sleeve! But I also am glad that we seem to have a lot of chapters left til the end of the story I'm glad that we'll be experiencing Bella and Edward's relationship grow in Alice & Bella's new life.
PamsTwiFF23 chapter 19 . 1/14
Can I just say how much I love the Edward/Angela/Ben friendship? They really have each other's backs and the love and history between them really shows through in their banter.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 36 . 12/22/2016
Loved the story! Great job! :)
vampdreams chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
Another great one from you guys :)
I loved Al's character :P
Keep writing _
quisha1991 chapter 26 . 9/7/2016
She shouldn't even show up he doesn't deserve it!
5,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »