Reviews for In Pursuit
twiclare chapter 33 . 8/30/2016
I'm not too surprised that Esme and Rose figured it out, they seem to have grasped how important it is that they don't mention it again!
twiclare chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
Just a little more drama to keep us on our toes! Had to laugh about Mike!
twiclare chapter 30 . 8/29/2016
It will be good for them to know they can stop looking over their shoulder so much, although Al calling out of the blue like that was a lttle scary!
shannon30033 chapter 36 . 8/29/2016
Thank you for awesome fic, gals. It was so good! I enjoyed the plot, especially the WitSec program. I have no idea how it all works, but it all seemed totally believable to me. God bless Google, eh? Your story and characters were so well executed and well-written, as always. While I have been occupied with this, another chapter of Six has come out! Yea! Thanks again!
twiclare chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
I'm glad that he knows she's angry with him; he has some making up to do!
twiclare chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
Oh dear, Bella is definitely feeling a little insecure and neglected even though she knows why he's not been there!
Cina's chapter 36 . 8/28/2016
Absolutely loved it.
twiclare chapter 21 . 8/28/2016
Thank goodness, even though there was no real reason for the verdict not to be guilty, it's still a relief!
twiclare chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
It was touching how much he clearly was moved at seeing his family, particularly the new addition!
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
I like the storyline of this fic. Very engaging. It's already complete, so that means I have my plan for the weekend! Sorry, kids, make some cereal, Mom's reading...
twiclare chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
That was close, they were on to them so fast as soon as they were tipped off about how they were leaving the court.
twiclare chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
I think not being able to show affection to someone you love would be incredibly difficult, you'd have to be on your guard the whole time!
twiclare chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
It's scary, them being back in New York!
MorganUNTWriter chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
Crying right now... This better go somewhere soon or I'll be pissed
twiclare chapter 11 . 8/24/2016