Reviews for In Pursuit
veronika crepuscule chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
la peur est présente et maintenant qu il y a la date, cela devient plus reel, plus concré...ils vivent au jour le jour et maintenant que les choses deviennent sérieuses entre eux, tout va etre compliqués, complexes mais aussi interessantes...
Twifan1228 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Hot! Scary nightmare! Love this story!
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Very nice and yes I agree, failure to protect them is definitely not an option. Thanks.
irishnlove2shop chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Looking forward to more.
Remmykins1901 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
That's how you wake up after Forth of July! too bad Alice and Jasper arrived with the food, I wonder what Edward would have told them to get rid of them? I was worried when the phone rang, I was like oh shit, what hell is going to attack them now? but I'm glad it was information about the date, I don't know about Jenks, even if he's Edward's and Al's college/army friend. I'm glad Al is going there in advance to see the place and make sure it's secure for the girls to stay in. I like that's there's cameras in the Garage and it's got a card for the gate, that just makes it that much more work to get into. Too bad about the pool and bowling, but I can understand why they didn't wanna go after that, plus that became a pretty fierce storm.
I would have paid good money to see Jasper dance to one of those Xbox games, that must have been hilarious. Good choices in movies, I love Iron man and Ben stiller is really funny, man Alice must have been really hungry or worried that the boys would eat all the pizza to take three slices.
What a horrifying thing, then to wake up and have that monster of a storm make it worse, but goood god was the comfort sex incredible. THAT is how it's done people, that's how you comfort your girlfriend.
ttcub chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Yes I was right about it being a dream and I am so glad that I was. I am glad they made love. But I know that all the drama is not over with I just hope that her nightmare does not come true in the end and Edward or one of them getting hurt. I can't wait for more.
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
I'm begging my man for some Marshallward sex tonight. I love that mans passion...*whew*!

Amazing update. I hope those two make it they've had a rough road so far...

Mooches back atcha!
sballLuvr5 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Aww I really love these two. I love how Edward is with Bella. It's going to suck when her and Alice have to go testify. Loved it! :):)
Kristi
ecullensgurl chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
I can definitely see why Bella would have that nightmare. Who wouldn't in her situation? Her and Edward finally get their act together, opened up to each other, and have been enjoying their blissful bubble, that was until Uncle Al's phone call and reality gave them a nice slap across the face. Now there is a lot more at stake when it comes to making sure everyone gets to the courthouse safely. And I have to say their first time together was definitely hot. Edward's words made it even hotter. Whew... I had to turn the AC full blast. LOL
I am also reading Dancing in the Dark and Tip of the Spear. Those 2 stories, along with In Pursuit, are my top fav reads. Thanks for the always awesome update!
tff000 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
DONNAGIRL chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for more.
Dantelover051386 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Good god, this should have came with a Sham wow warning. ;)
Great as ever.
timidvampire chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
this was stunning x
BellaC874 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter!

Hopefully Bella's dream won't become a reality.

This..development...between them won't make things easier for them. I think it might make things more difficult. But I doubt they'll complain. ;)

Looking forward to your next update!
Lahragal chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Such a damn good chapter. I love how they finally came together with not only their feelings but they finally hooked up.
Love the fics you suggested as well. They own me as well as your story.
Thanks for sharing and see you next week.
5,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 201 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 221 .. Last Next »