Reviews for In Pursuit
traceymoody77 chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
b
2lulu2 chapter 36 . 4/2/2016
Wowza! I didn't review throughout, sorry, but very cool story. It was nice to see a continuation when typical stories would have ended about 10 chapters ago when they were 'safe and together'. But there was a lot more to tell and it was great. I loved their personalities. I loved Uncle Al. I loved the plot! All those adrenalin pumping scenes were so cool and well written. I personally don't like smut or heavy swearing so that was my only disappointment since both were quite pervasive haha. But I'm a skimmer when it comes to that so I made do. But anyway, quite a story. :) Thanks for writing!
Karen chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Just plain hot, Your Edward... Loving this fic. I have read a lot of crime stories and I find them hard to,follow, they bounce around too much and I can't keep track of the characters. So far, I'm keeping up, lol.
Karen chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Your story comes highly recommended. I can see why. I don't know that I have reca fic that you two have written together. I find I have to read the chapters in pieces., lol. There is just so much going on in them. I'm such a baby. I'm liking this one so far! An In charge, risk taking protective Edward is always a hot one! Presidential Edwards are always hot as well! I will review more later!
b3j02 chapter 36 . 3/9/2016
Beautiful ending. Scary times for them though. Loved the story!
b3j02 chapter 35 . 3/8/2016
Awww!
b3j02 chapter 34 . 3/8/2016
Awww! I loved this story! It was so great! Loved the characters and how happy they are.
Fleur50 chapter 36 . 3/6/2016
Quel beau chapitre! À lire absolument!
Fleur50 chapter 35 . 3/5/2016
C'est vraiment touchant ce que vous avez fait.
Fleur50 chapter 33 . 3/5/2016
Woooow! Une histoire si passionnante! J'ai adoré.
Fleur50 chapter 31 . 3/5/2016
Un magnifique chapitre comme toujours.
b3j02 chapter 18 . 3/2/2016