Reviews for Reset
Reiki89 chapter 6 . 7/23
Please update. Love the story.
Eye Of Imagination chapter 6 . 4/22
This story is AWESOME! Please update it soon, I LOVE it! Just a few questions though, do you already have a pairing in mind for this story? If not, would you be able to make it a Harry/Bellatrix, or a Harry/Tonks? Also are there going to be any lemons, and if so, would 'Sex' be a skill? And, finally, is there going to be a 'Puberty' status effect. But I really do love it. Brilliant job! Also, don't let flames get you down. I people pointlessly flame, then that just means that they're jealous.
Farewell,
EOI
crocket chapter 6 . 4/5
Nice
Corwyn chapter 6 . 3/19
I am really enjoying this story so far, and hope you get to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
bookivore chapter 6 . 3/17
Just read what you have so far. Until this last chapter I was not certain whether Harry had any memories of his previous life. It seems that he knows the issue with having the students leave the Great Hall, so that would count as some memories.

I guess my point is that Harry has shown a great lack of emotion about being reincarnated as some version of his younger self and having his life configured as a game, and if he is planning to use his unusual knowledge from that other life, rather than playing it as a start from scratch game, we as readers surely have not seen him thinking about it.
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 2/7
I totally love this story! I really hope you continue it!
arckane chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
you need to update this story
Kiera Jedi Master chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
well done
Crazy pixie15 chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
I'm loving it, please update soon
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
BWAAAAHAAAAA awesome idea!
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
so... a year since the last update...
sigh, I am sad
conan.lagace chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
you should continue
Cole Pascal chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
If vernon was a squib and petunia was a sister of a witch, logically, dudley should have gotten a letter as well.
Cersesi chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I like it.
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
liking how harry has done things so far. looking forward to when magic enters the picture