Reviews for Reset
Inimicus chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
You should make it so Harry has a perk with magus points after learning his first spell to be able to study and teach above the level of first years spells to learn, because of the perk his friends and him are able to grow stronger in magic the stronger faster or harder they learn. It could even be a special perk because of the captain of the guard ring and the fact he was sorted into Ravenclaw together.
Dirigible-Plumpatch chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
I likey I likey! Please try to update soon, I love game world stories. Is Harry going to try and learn spells in his own time, after learning a decent amount in class? I don't mind either way really, I just want him to be strong. Good luck writing the next chapter! :)
4everfictional chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I thought it said no one would recognize him as a guard unless he told them? (Again, confused)
4everfictional chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Sleep tight...
4everfictional chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
That was fast... the beginning bit was nice. :)
4everfictional chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
That's... nice.
4everfictional chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
How did his relationship with Petunia go up from that? :/ (confused...)
4everfictional chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Sounds good. :)
ruby2360 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I like this twist
vincent1875 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Well, Vernon and his sister being murders and Snape and Petunia having a relationship seems like a poorly handled plot device to get them out of the way. Harry knowing that Vernon is a Fudge doesn't mean that he'll automatically know that he's a murderer. I can only assume that Harry found all that information out in his past life and in that case you should have gone into more detail about it. On that note Ron being evil and killing Harry falls into the same category. Ron goes on a killing spree for no reason at all. He gave a reason for putting down his wife but not for continuing to kill. It just comes off as an excuse for your to keep him from being a main character.

The Captain of the Guard nonsense is also another plot device made up purely for Harry's convenience.

Harry also doesn't seem to be taking his skill tree development seriously. He hasn't read any of the greyed out abilities to plot out what he wants to do. He's a well trained Wizard. It would take him two minutes to learn a spell on his own to unlock the Magic section instead of waiting weeks or months for one to be taught in class.

Overall your story seems to be blatantly bending itself for Harry's convenience which leads me to believe that you're making a very powerful sue character. That's a triple advantage. He's a time traveler(and so has a lot more information than others), he's a game character(and so gets access to unique abilities on a regular basis), and he's a Sue(so everything goes his way). I can't really see this story having any sensible conflict.
Outlook42 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Great story it makes a fun read more please :)

Thanks
iamjmph01 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I'll start by thanking you for writing, and for sharing with us.

As my grammer (grammar? i can never remember) sucks I won't harp on those mistakes. Others seem to be doing fine.

The chapters are shorter then i usually prefer, but the story is good enough that it doesn't bother me too much. Sometimes you make important comments in passing, like the fact that he explored the house, and found the Family tree in the attic, which seem to pass people by. When i read the reviews i sometimes just want to yell at the screen "READ THE STORY"... but oh well... I'm getting off topic so.

I do enjoy this story, and i am adding it to my follow list. I hope you continue to add to this story.

This chapter had two small things that seemed a bit...off to me. Why bring OC's to the study group rather than use canon characters?
Secondly, why did you change the way classes were taught from canon? They started learning spells, and brewing potions, in their first classes in the books, what made you change that? was it just to slow Harry's growth(i.e. he cant use mage points in the magic section until he learns a spell...) or is their more behind it?

Anyways, sorry about how weird this seems, structure wise. Thanks again and i will be semi-patiently awaiting more.
Mojtaba13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
yeah no...really...couldn't even keep the cliche hermione granger meeting until harry at least reached diagon alley...you had to go for it within 3 minutes of the story...wow...yeah that does not bode well for this story...bye
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Love it
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I really like this story as well :) Can't wait for more.