Reviews for Reset
reddir chapter 6 . 3/23
This was fun so far. Did you write more of it anywhere else?
Faery66 chapter 6 . 3/21
Hope to read more soon.

D
firecaster-hikaru chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
don't remember if i ever did a review but i wanted to say that i really like this story but would also like to make suggestions. since harry has now been given a second chance in life as a game i would definitely like it if harry started physically exercise and learning martial arts and others. some things for harry to learn if he wants to change the magical world such as politics, building new businesses to gain influence and essentially making the potter house powerful again. i ask this because harry has so much potential and he wasted it by not taking action to make changes, gain knowledge and learn new things that can help him.

also i definitely would like it if harry got together with hermione, fluer, and if he want to marry other girls then i am fine as long as it is not with ginny weasley or be involved with the weasley family since i honestly think that the family stole money from them and i especially don't trust molly or ron weasley since the former admitted to using love potion on arthur.
jennifer.johnson.12177 chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Very nice. I like that you made him a claw since it makes his knowledge easier to pass off to others. The secrets are a nice twist, I get the giggles imagining him hearing background music or sounds when he finds one.
I hope you continue this soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
London Knight .
Drop Bears ! Lmao We used the term when playing GURPS to terrify new players in an Australian Campaign we did in the '90's . Worst a 'Drop Bear' can do to you, is shit on you - or give you clamida .. 8-

Oh and it's SURREY not Surry ! I should know as I live there . All in all a nice little Fic . Just pity it's so short ? LK out .
Reiki89 chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Please update. Love the story.
Eye Of Imagination chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
This story is AWESOME! Please update it soon, I LOVE it! Just a few questions though, do you already have a pairing in mind for this story? If not, would you be able to make it a Harry/Bellatrix, or a Harry/Tonks? Also are there going to be any lemons, and if so, would 'Sex' be a skill? And, finally, is there going to be a 'Puberty' status effect. But I really do love it. Brilliant job! Also, don't let flames get you down. I people pointlessly flame, then that just means that they're jealous.
Farewell,
EOI
crocket chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Nice
Corwyn chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
I am really enjoying this story so far, and hope you get to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
bookivore chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
Just read what you have so far. Until this last chapter I was not certain whether Harry had any memories of his previous life. It seems that he knows the issue with having the students leave the Great Hall, so that would count as some memories.

I guess my point is that Harry has shown a great lack of emotion about being reincarnated as some version of his younger self and having his life configured as a game, and if he is planning to use his unusual knowledge from that other life, rather than playing it as a start from scratch game, we as readers surely have not seen him thinking about it.
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
I totally love this story! I really hope you continue it!
arckane chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
you need to update this story
Kiera Jedi Master chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
well done
Crazy pixie18 chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
I'm loving it, please update soon
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015