Reviews for Reset
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2023
Your stories are brilliant but like to see all the current ones you got finished before starting a new one
Latarra chapter 1 . 10/25/2023
I enjoyed it.
Josh Dare chapter 8 . 9/19/2023
Great job looking forward to seeing more when your muse hits
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2023
Interesting - Vernon and Large Marge were murderous Squibs - one way to deal with the dangerous pair.
fvdv123 chapter 8 . 7/27/2023
I hope this will continue, but I fear my hope will be in vain
Tsume12 chapter 6 . 7/8/2023
Fun - if useless - fact: 'Cerberus' [as in the three-headed guard dog of Hades' underworld and not the generalization that's been applied to three-headed dog in fiction (rather like Pegasus, who was the father of winged horses but became a species name as well)], originally Kérberos, means 'spotted'. Basically, the God of the Underworld named his three-headed horror-dog 'Spot', so Hagrid is in illustrious company.
bearblue chapter 8 . 7/8/2023
An enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing this.
bearblue chapter 7 . 7/8/2023
I do not get why shape would be an enemy from this at all. But otherwise I have enjoyed the story so far.
FairyofProtection chapter 8 . 6/27/2023
So Hermione is Bisexual?
Lord Pegel chapter 4 . 6/22/2023
Giving Harry the ability to shut things down before they even start is awesome! That just leaves the story open to so much more!
Lord Pegel chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
Just found your story and I love the premise!
General Mac chapter 8 . 6/18/2023
Completely out there! I love it thanks do much have agreat week.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2023
Development looking good. Looking forward to the magic perks
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/27/2023
Excellent choice. Entertaining story.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/27/2023
Snape doesn't have to be Harry's enemy after the information about Jasmine. They could have stayed neutral. Letting him take care of this carcass for potions ingredients might help.