Reviews for Reset
rankokunalpha1 chapter 7 . 1/7
Awesome I would love to see more someday Please?
Brad
Ewueil chapter 7 . 10/28/2021
I like the premise and the execution of the story! Some very interesting new concepts.
mcfarlandacm chapter 7 . 9/26/2021
I like this type of story a lot and I'm glad to see another well written one. While I would like to see longer chapters your story is well written and has an I interesting story so far. Keep up the good work!
shadewolfedrt chapter 7 . 9/11/2021
I truly hope that this story will be finished it is one of the better Harry Potter is a Video Game stories. The only thing that worries me is there is no save shown.
Camillus Seth chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Harry: I am in a game.
Harry: Cool
Harry: I ain't gonna question it.
Harry: Let's go!
omh666 chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
This is actually pretty good. I've read better gamer fics, but I've certainly read worse gamer fics. Hope to see future chapters when you've the chance.
furface294 chapter 7 . 10/14/2020
GAME ON! power up your PS4 and get back into the game man! I like this
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
Ollivander doesn't even work with other wand cores besides dragon heartstring, unicorn tail hair, and phoenix feather. He claims other wand cores are 'poor quality' with 'unpredictable results. They would've had to go to another wand shop for that sort of thing to even happen.
Marc the Unruly chapter 7 . 6/10/2020
Damn! Great story, I hope you get back to it. Very much enjoyed it so far.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 7 . 5/31/2020
This is great plz write more and update soon
frankiebayer2002 chapter 6 . 5/31/2020
This is great plz write more
Haseo187 chapter 7 . 5/20/2020
I demand more mead, meat, and chapters for my knights!
In other words keep up the good work!
Mercutio chapter 7 . 3/7/2020
Cool! I love gamer!Harry stories. There aren't enough of them to satisfy my rabid lust. I look forward to seeing where you take this should you opt to continue it.
dheathking4821 chapter 7 . 3/4/2020
Please continue
Romanak99 chapter 7 . 1/12/2020
Really enjoying both the premise and your writing. Hope you update again.