Reviews for Reset
Lord Jace chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Has potential, continue please!
AvidReader chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
More please. While there are a few other 'Life-Is-A-Game' stories out there having Harry as the subject, you've already managed to introduce several interesting and unique (or nearly so) twists to the story. :-)
RUGoing2writethat chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Well written so far. A few typos where and there, such as sware instead of swear but nothing major.
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I like the amusing tone of this story. It's certainly more lighthearted that your other story I'm following.
Joshyboi8657 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
A person with videogame powers in a real world is more like a cyborg than a real person. That shows itself here. Following
Joshyboi8657 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Well! This looks ridiculous... Lets see where this goes
WBH21C chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
OUTSTANDING!
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Kitsune actually start at one tail and gain more as they age, growing in both power and (hopefully) wisdom. A Kitsune has to live for at least 800 years to attain Kyuubi status.
QueenNullam chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Awesome :D I love this one. As good as the first game:HP edition I read. :D
jupimako chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Oooh. I like where you're going with this! Such a fun story. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Awesome chapter. I love stories where Harry has more friends than just Hermione and moRon.
Aguy.SB chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Very interesting. Like the pacing, and what you did with Vernon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
amazing. you failed in the first few lines. Married Ginny and killed by Ron. I dont think i want to see this train wreck
AlaskanKing chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Good story. A little convoluted with all the game points, but still very good. I look forward to reading more. What are you going to do about Sirius and Pettigrew? and the Horcruxes?
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
3 Weeks?
In Canon, Hagrid came and got him after only 1 week. He was also informed that he had to respond by his birthday. I know it is only a small change, but when doing a redo story you need to stay close to Canon until something happens to force the change. Harry hasn't done anything yet that would change when he got his letter.
Also, why didn't Hermione recognize Harry's name. She got her Hogwarts letter on her birthday (September 19th, 11 months ago.) You know she read and memorized all her books during that time.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »