Reviews for Reset
themaltesefalcon chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I love this. I hope you continue it! Thanks for sharing :)
tavin93 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
This is good I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
anf600 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
interesting story - i like your interpretation of a gaming tale like the one you based your idea from. I hope you continue updating.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Yup, really love the Game idea for fics! You are doing a good job of it too! Keep up the fun work!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Gotta admit, did NOT see this one coming. Points for originality!
Helimyne chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I love your take on game potter stories. excitedly waiting!
Maragas The Great chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I like it.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Nice story, seems somewhat familiar. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated in over 3 months.
Temairine chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Really enjoying this so far, I do hope you continue.

The sorting hats conversation with harry was hilarious, and Ravenclaw will suit this new harry well I think.

A list of stats would be helpful at the end of a chapter, just so that it's easier to keep track of. The idea of Vermont being a squib with a grudge had not occurred to me before, but it works perfectly with his character as does his murder of his sister. I am glad he got what he deserved.

I also like the fact that the friendship changes are happening slowly, particularly with Draco who I cannot see as making true friends easily.

Sorry for the long review, it's just I really liked the story!
OSR fanatic chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Bobboky chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
very good work
xBud chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
It's like this story has mood swings. the Dudley family history section was so completely jarring and Harry did such a 180 in personality shift that it crossed the limit of my ability to suspend my disbelief and enjoy the story.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
very interesting and different! I'm glad harry's making more friends, and networking. I wonder if he's put thought into a lawyer or barrister as I believe they're called. with so many stories about him, and possible merchandise/books about him, he will desperately need to do damage control about his public image, yes? and did anyone send him mail over the years that he never received? like fan mail, gifts, traps, poisons from enemies, heck even howlers. that might include some sweet prizes for him, or even useful tools.

will harry head to the library soon? are there skill books or possible points available there?

I can't wait to read more! awesome story!
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Interesting way to have the story go. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »