Reviews for Reset
Amnesyas chapter 7 . 12/9/2019
Pas mal, bonne continuation pour la suite.
Corwyn chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
Loving this story so far and looking forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 7 . 5/28/2019
I just discovered this story. Please tell me it is not abandoned.
PhaedoSymposium chapter 7 . 4/28/2019
Wow thia is really good I like the way you give information instead of blocks of formatted text like most other stories do. Im homeing hermione will be a party member but not be aware of the game, or is that not how this is going to work?
r.tidmore chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Fiona K Sparrow
TBC Tiny Bread Crumbs
torlan2003 chapter 6 . 3/12/2019
Lots of fun, you pick interesting plot lines. Thank you for taking the time to write.
kitten198485 chapter 7 . 2/22/2019
great story so far :) I can't wait to see more please update!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
What does TBC mean?

It's an awesome story btw!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 7 . 1/9/2019
Awesome! I love it! I wasn't NECESSARILY going to check out your other stories... I was just glancing around (and you need a new summary for this story, I passed it up three times before I asked how bad could it be? Reason being I had no idea what the reference to the other fanfic was. Although, considering the name, I should have guessed...) and decided to try this one. Seeya in a different story!
Tiffany Smithi chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
Oh I am going to like this SO MUCH! I can't even imagine! OH wow! Great story! I would NEVER have thought of this idea! But... now that I have... I have to do the same thing to my home fandom... EEEE Thank you SO MUCH for that idea!
Anyway, thanks for the story! I hope you keep writing!
Lednacek chapter 7 . 1/5/2019
i like how you skip over the canon
torlan2003 chapter 7 . 1/4/2019
Awesome story, It must be challenging to look at this story from a game point of view. It is almost like a crossover. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 8 . 1/4/2019
a guy1013 chapter 7 . 1/3/2019
please update soon
Locket1 chapter 7 . 12/22/2018
delightful interpretation of the story. love the new twists
337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »