Reviews for Reset
cameron1812 chapter 7 . 12/17/2018
Love it. Reads like he has a dungeon Master guiding him;)
Mmars69 chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
As a gamer this fascinating. I'm glad it is a Harry/Hermione/? maybe other(s) story. Please don't let this story die. Thank you for taking the time to write.
ZiggySmallz chapter 7 . 12/13/2018
I love gamer stories and i like the premise of this linear style. Also i ship h/hr, so yeah.
Koop chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
I wouldnt have though Hermione lived in Little Whinging.
vysirez chapter 7 . 12/4/2018
I was confused for a bit why saving Hermione without revealing his guard status wasn't an option, but remembered that everyone was going to stay in the hall. Interesting story so far. Bit of a gap between chapters :) I hope the next ones aren't as bad. Thanks for sharing your writing.
tabala chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
Interesting. I like it so far.
comodo50 chapter 7 . 11/18/2018
In offensive action you mentioned twice Hufflepuff house. Maybe you meant Ravenclaw?

Also, nice to finally see an update here, love the story so far.
Wonder if Snape now will start going bully again? Hope not.
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 7 . 11/7/2018
awesome story.
radindusan2 chapter 7 . 11/2/2018
I just love this story,and how you trurned everything into a on,man!
LadyRoyal chapter 7 . 10/31/2018
#WaitingPatently for the next chapter.
Joe Lawyer chapter 7 . 10/30/2018
4 years?! Damn, I did not notice the publishing date. Hmm…I’m not sure I would have started reading it had I realized that. Anytime a story gets abandoned for that long it’s like 95% more likely to happen again quickly. Can you offer any assurances you’re committed to updating this story on the regular?

Ha, I am really curious what the “romantic social status” bar indicates for Hermione and eventually others. Considering Harry is already a wealthy, powerful, good looking celebrity in a very small, insular community, I have no doubt many girls would want to hook up with him. In fact, I’d be surprised if he made it out of 2nd year a virgin.

No idea what this Hogwarts guard captain thing will mean, but I’m curious!

I hope to read more of this. So far, it’s been pretty interesting.
Joe Lawyer chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
You’ve come up with some very cool and useful magical upgrades. I look forward to seeing Harry choose some of those in the future and seeing how they effect his life. That’s the real trick of a game genre fic, keeping all the perks and abilities and skills in mind so that they don’t only show up in one chapter and then never again.

I notice this fic is rated M. That’s good. A game genre fic can get intense quickly and it always works better when there are no artificial guardrails in place to restrict the gamer.
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Man, that was quite a frank summary of Harry’s f’d up life! Lol. Hopefully that’ll snap Harry out of his shit and have some fun with it.

In game assistance? Hell yes! I’m not too proud to take every bit of assistance. The question is now, is Harry smart enough to learn about how games are designed and the best strategies for dominating those games? Every system is exploitable in some manner.

Those goals should also include mitigating or reversing the physical damage done to his body through a lifetime of malnutrition. Another goal should be how best to take advantage of the resources in the alley when he next goes there. Surely if he lived 10 years past the end of Voldemort he learned a great deal about how the wizarding world actually works.
PortgazDAdz chapter 7 . 10/29/2018
Amazing fic...
Really liked it...
Vanwilder chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Yes, Hermione is murdered, he is betrayed, dies, gets to know that his life has been a game, quite literally, wakes up, saves a girl from bullies, the girl happens to be Hermione herself and after all this clusterf, he totally ignores her and goes on his merry way back to number 4.

All this is in just the initial 20% of the first chapter.

Slow down, man. Give us, and Harry, a break. Where are the thoughts? The emotions? The trauma? Is he so emotionally stunted that he can deal with the betrayal by his best friend so casually? Where is the frustration about the fact that his life has been literally a game? That his parents, Sirius, Remus, and the rest of them are just random characters generated in a game? The story, no matter how funny, would remain hollow without these.

It is your story, and you'll be the judge and jury of how it should go, but consider it a constructive criticism of sorts.

aarabdht.