Reviews for Reset
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
Now *that* is certainly something I've never seen a fanfic do before, make Vernon a Squib!
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
This already shaping up to be a great story. Can you just make sure to have some quest failures, and even the dreaded failing a quest with out knowing due to trying to use extra knowledge. Like say Harry takes out lockhart early on with out a quest pop up and suddenly his side bar is filled with several failed quests because he used prior knowledge. You can even have a couple of accidental wins like discover lockharts secrets or defend *blank* from Lockhart, they being auto wins due to the take down. Just make sure to have like 5 auto failed side quests to each win and reduced xp gain from the wins, in said scenario... That always pisses of gamers and reminds them there is a story to sort if follow even if they've heard it before. Pissed me off in fallout new Vegas heaps, even in the first play through as I decided to book it down the other road and killed a few people involved in stories I hadn't found yet. And limit the cool items, nothing worse than games who end up giving you "magic" or "upgraded" weapons all the bloody time, just fills you inventory with cool named crap, though you're doing good on that front.
PDog99 chapter 7 . 10/23/2018
OK, totally loving this story!

As with all your Harry Potter stories at least, you have made another masterful story that takes the reader into a slightly AU story where all the beloved characters of the original are being improved. I like this take of Harry's life being a game and with the simple addition of the help screen, he is improving into a very powerful young man that he should have always been.

I can't wait to see where this goes from here. As an aside, at least for me, a A/N every few chapters where you list his totals of his upgrades he gets with his Magus points at the end of the chapter so I can better remember what improvements he is taking would be awesome.

Thanks for all your hard work in writing your stories and this one in particular, (since I am reviewing it.)

PDog
CthuluWarlock chapter 7 . 10/21/2018
FOUR YEARS ! Im so glad you resurrected this please dont stop
RCPMione chapter 7 . 10/21/2018
very nice - please keep writing!
AustrianShadow chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
Aloah,
nice that you were able to find the muse for this tale again. I hope, that this was not an one time thing and it will be become the 'gamer fic that will be completed' ;-)
Please have a bit of an eye on the typos, because I think it should have been 'time to get insane again'?
Br
Shadow
Araytigre chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
I'm really liking this Story, it is too much Fun. I'm glad that I found it a couple of days ago (even if I didn't start reading it until a couple of hours ago). I really got a kick out of Vernon (and Marge) are (now were) related to Cornelius, even if they were Squibs, but they got their just desserts in the end. I wonder what will happen to Petunia and Dudders, and also if she knew he was a squib? I also got a kick out of the "Wands" scene, particularly as it didn't go quite as well as Albus (and Ollivander) wanted it to. Naturally. as he now just killed the Troll, Severus will attempt to take Points away from the Claws, Minerva will be astonished (as will Filius), and Dumbledore will attempt to rebuke him, but ALL of the Negative stuff will be for Not, as it will be revealed that He is the Hogwarts Guard Captain, and on top of that, IF They (particularly Dumbles) had done Their Job, HE wouldn't have to do it for them. Period. Thank You. TTFN
gwmclintock9 chapter 7 . 10/18/2018
Excellent!
Northwind Tweak chapter 7 . 10/17/2018
Very interesting concept. I’m interested pin where this is going to go. But looking forward to the next chapter keep it up
BARON2462 chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
I really like this story and hope you continue it i look forward to the next chapter
Outlook42 chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
Thanks for the new chapter I’m enjoying the story and I’m glad to see you pick it up again
kent-jensen chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
more plz
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Please don’t disappear for nearly half a decade again? Please?
Hytekrednek chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this story. I have always like this type of story as long as it was written in a competent manner.
BMS chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Big Risk for Big Reward...
Harry is still a Gryphondore at heart. 8)
Thanks for the update.