Reviews for Reset
BMS chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Big Risk for Big Reward...
Harry is still a Gryphondore at heart. 8)
Thanks for the update.
BratGirl1983 chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update.
Elim Garak chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
There is a rule in writing - show, don't tell. This chapter has a lot of telling and not a lot of showing. This event deserved a MUCH longer chapter than this, with way more action and description.

Also, it's not clear why/how McGonnagal went against Dumbles (besides the guard captain sword). For example, how did she recognize the sword? Why did she not follow Dumbles, is she now more independent than in canon?

Finally, I hope Hermione gains the same access to the game system as Harry. Otherwise any potential future romance options become rather skeevy, since in most games the PC can manipulate NPCs and their romance options fairly easily.
torlan2003 chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Excellent story interesting and original. I also enjoyed the zerohour20xx story. Thank you for writing.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Thank you for the update. I spent a day or two a while back looking for the story where vernon was related to fudge and had killed a family member and now I have found it.
Skadya chapter 7 . 10/15/2018
Your muses sure arent nice to you xD
lokarryn chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Where has this story been all my life? This is wonderful and I will be waiting for more with baited breath.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Fascinating, but I only see Harry 'playing the game' and not growing as a real person. Couldn't that eventually be detrimental to his emotional growth?
Asking for a friend. ;D
Thanks!
MelJ :D
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 10/14/2018
I don't know how long ago you posted this chapter, but the story is not in my 'Alerts' for you, nor do I remember reading it before.;D
I'm confused, though: As Harry has basically 'reset', yet retains his memories of his previous life/game, why does he need to re-learn his 'first' spell? Wouldn't just casting a spell he already knows count?
Really cool story, btw! ;D
MelJ :D
smokeapound chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
well damn this is the first story that I've ever read we're I actually like Hermione. and I have to say how dare you get me to like that Herm-bitch... LOL but seriously good job writing her character best I've seen so far. can't wait to read more of your story I hope you update soon.
smokeapound chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
ok dam this is nice, first Hermione that I like... I think I hate you for that, I mean how dare you make me like the herm-bitch. but ya great story, can't wait to read more.
The arithmancer chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
I love this :)
draconianking chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
More Please I Beg Of Thee Writer-Sama!
Cateagle chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
My, that is going to create a lot of havoc within Hogwarts and I can see why it would definitely degrade his relationships with Dumbledore and Snape, though I'm not sure either is worth worrying too much over. It will be very interesting to see how events proceed from here, especially given what he remembers of last time around.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Why would Snape care? I mean really snake is kind of petty if he doesn't like it because he thinks Harry does it for attention.

Also I imagine he could potentially get a skill to mix magic with the sword.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »