Reviews for Reset
Mr.Resetti chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
I very much am offended and appalled at the name of this fanfiction.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
well that started things off with a bang! lol. great to hear from you again, and I hope we can see more from you soon. best wishes to you!
aradia1967 chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
gr8 story please update soon
Hikari Nova chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
VERY interesting and I like what I've read so far and can't wait to see more
ctc1000 chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Wow - really a big step up - I thought the Hogwarts Captain thing was a bit under developed but I guess yu will have a chance to make that a bigger deal. I am surprised that the relationship improvement with Slytherin isn't larger since Harry clearly has a lot of power and status and that they would want to join up. I am curious how you recruit people for the guard, and would be interested if you use the perception and menus to clear up Neville's wand early.

A very interesting and well done story.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
So I'm curious as to why you had Harry lose points with Snape, since you had a somewhat neutral interaction between them during the potions class. Is that something to do with Harry being James's son or will you have a scene where this is counteracted?
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Well this is a blast from the past, good to hear from you again.

One small type where Harry decides to "Time to go insane ago."
narufuuin chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Well this is a different kind of story. I love it so far but I’m worried for Harry what will happen if Hermione ever finds out about the offensive defensive and pass options for him she could blow up really quickly. Also party is nice. That is a unique way for the Harry Potter universe to have a party system and I love it. I would love if Harry explained or read about the independence level meaning other than he’s his own man and not a slave to authority. Or at least the benefits and consequences of being independent. Can’t wait to see Dumbledore’s reaction to seeing the guard captain’s position. Other than just a minor loss on reputation of course.
Yaw6113 chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Please write the next chapter already . Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
noylj chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
He better get some mind skills very fast.
Hope updates are faster
RHJunior chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
The kid would be better off stabbing himself in the face with that sword than to get romantically involved with Hermione. He and she would be like gasoline and fire.
OSR fanatic chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
4 years. *Stares at Author with a Deadpan face* I wonder what would have happened in real life to get you to stop for 4 years. I really wonder. Is it my business? No. Well I just hope you keep updating this story. :D
LordNemesis chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
MMMM nice story hope Harry dose a good and gets all the girls chuckles.
AnFan-n-More chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
Wow, has it really been that long since you updated this? Glad your muse finally came back to it ;)

It's too bad that Snape takes such a hit in the relationship area, but it fits his character and what he would see as Harry 'showing off'. I bet there are things that could happen in the future that could influence that again for positive or negative. And I bet it would have impact on his relationship with others also. Probably in an inverse relationship as well.

Happy to see an update to this, it was a fun read when I found it and I liked rereading it to get back in touch with it.

I look forward to the next update.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 10/14/2018