Reviews for Questions
Made of Ossum chapter 23 . 7/16
So glad to see you back! Damn you really left us on a cliffhanger, but I'm really excited for the next chapter!
P. Cythera chapter 23 . 7/16
Lol yes awkward.
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 23 . 7/10
Haha, that was wonderful XD I wonder what I would do in that situation? It would be super awkward, and even more uncomfortable XD
Fantita chapter 23 . 7/9
Ah I really like the idea of Ootsubo dating an older woman, it kinda suits him!
LOL Takao requesting his "cchi" from Kise! And Midorima being jealous is cute :D
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 23 . 7/9
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Anon chapter 22 . 6/30
I started this fic yesterday and couldn't stop reading! I even got scolded for reading it very very late at night lol. Loved the plotting and how you took it slow with their relationship. The whole story was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Please update soon !
darrummmmmaaa chapter 22 . 6/2
OMG. I CANT STOP READING LIKE SERIOUSLY? I STUMBLED UPON THIS FIC AND? I THOUGHT I CAN STOP BUT IN THE END I READ THE WHOLE FREAKING CHAPTERS... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE SEXUAL TENSION AND SEXY, SEXY BOTTOM THAT IS TAKAO KAZUNARI. THIS IA WHAT I NEED IN LIFE. THIA IS WHAT I CRAVE IN A FANFIC. A VERY HIGH SEXUAL TENSION AND ALL THAT SEXY SHIT. OGOSH.

i got the feeling that Takao has a bad name in his uni... well with that sinful lips and wicked eyes, it will be juat weird if he wasnt some kind of a supernova *shrug* AND OMGGGGG THE AOKISE HINTT I'VE BEEN SO INTO THEM RECENTLY BUT I HAVENT FIND THE RIGHT AOKISE FIC.

MIDORIMA. i cant even. i really love how these two have unresolved sexual tension everywhere and those tippy-toeing around one another are so totally WORTH IT. I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANOTHER SMUTTY SCENE IN THE FUTURE. i love the last three chapter because FLUFF AND SEX AND CUDDLING OMG.
The Damned Goddess chapter 22 . 5/31
Have to admit, I was kind of hoping Takao had come back from the washroom while Kisa was there lol
MissLawlipop chapter 22 . 5/30
Awwe, Midorima is ADORABLE! 3 Little Tsundere! Please continue this story :) I absolutely love it! They are too adorable! 3 I wish I had a love like this.
MissLawlipop chapter 21 . 5/30
Omg that was sexy! Fuck they're hot
MissLawlipop chapter 19 . 5/29
NOOOO! Stop fighting and LOVE each other!
MissLawlipop chapter 18 . 5/29
Awe, Takao ya little asshole :P hahah :) love this story so far!
MissLawlipop chapter 15 . 5/29
Oh, I hope Midorima isn't mad at Takao! At least not too long..they are too adorable!
MissLawlipop chapter 11 . 5/28
Omg I love this :) keep it up!
MissLawlipop chapter 10 . 5/28
OH HOW I LOVE THIS PAIRING 3 And you're very good at writing!