Reviews for Questions
Scorus chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh my fucking god, this is my most favorite and the best MidoTaka fic for now! Jfc, I love this fic and how you write our cute pair. I cracked up way too much during the vege part and the blunt reply from that cocky bastard called Midorima Shintaro. Lol, I think I have a stomachache now. *sigh* Oh well, it's worth it. I'm looking forward to the continuation, 'kay?
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
Poor Takao so embarrass can't wait for more
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
What a comeback! Thanks so much for picking this back up; I was so surprised when I got the notification, but very pleased that you have updated. Health comes first, so please take care of yourself!
Miki Mae chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
That last line made me giggle XD

Oh, wow, gosh, don't push yourself! Your health is more important than the next update! Just focus on getting better and remember how far you've made it already!
Sending hugs~~~
Mainaa chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
When I saw the email notification for this chapter I dropped everything and started reading it at once. Ahh the wait was worth it, amazing smut scene Midorima being shy and hiding under the covers was adorable, next time he won't need to hide ;) hahaha poor Takao though, or should I say poor everyone else in the building who were kept up by them 'having fun' XD
I'm so sorry to hear you had breast cancer, that must've been a scary period of time for you. I'm glad you're in remission and I hope it doesn't come back.
sheneverupdates chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Just letting you know, something really weird happened to the chapter content! It has a bunch of HTML code. I don't think it's just my computer, I refreshed it a bunch of times and opened this chapter on my phone, with the same thing. I loved this story so much I went back to read it when I noticed. Let me know if it's just me.
Katcchan chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
Finally! After 20 chapters, I finally got what I was waiting for! *fireworks* When Midorima asked Takao out, I was chanting 'Yes, yes, say yes!' and when I got the answer I wanted I thought my heart would explode! This was a really well-written story. To be honest, I was having doubts in reading this (I swear it's not because I initially thought it was boring, it's just that I wasn't in the mood to read long stories at that time), but now I'm really regretting why I didn't read this earlier! Thank you, thank you! Sorry, by the way, I've been bombarding you with reviews. :3
Katcchan chapter 18 . 2/14/2016
One question: Aren't they gonna celebrate Takao's birthday?
Katcchan chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
My goodness! This fic will be the death of me! I really like it!
Sakuya chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
FUUUCK I'M SO SORRY FOR POSTING A COMMENT SO LATE i read the chapter as soon as you sent it to me (thank you, btw 3) and immediately read through it and then kinda forgot, i'm so sorry ;;
Anyways, I was SO happy to see you updating this story.
I actually really enjoyed the interaction between Kise and Takao (I just really enjoy how you write them), and it was so obvious that Midorima's jealous and arrrrrw.
My teeth almost fell out because it was so CUTE.
I honestly can't wait to read the next chapter, but please don't overwork yourself ;; 3
Hibisha chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
I demand an update
Made of Ossum chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
So glad to see you back! Damn you really left us on a cliffhanger, but I'm really excited for the next chapter!
P. Cythera chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Lol yes awkward.
Kurage3 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Haha, that was wonderful XD I wonder what I would do in that situation? It would be super awkward, and even more uncomfortable XD
Fantita chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
Ah I really like the idea of Ootsubo dating an older woman, it kinda suits him!
LOL Takao requesting his "cchi" from Kise! And Midorima being jealous is cute :D