Reviews for Could I But Hold Thee
lilpandabr chapter 1 . 4/21
That was just amazing. I loved it :)
Ravenus chapter 2 . 4/12
*fans herself*
Oh!my!god! That was so beautifully written, so perfectly timed, so breathtaking! Wow!
I will read it again and again and pray there will be more of it!
great work!
*squeals*
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 1/23
*blushes* OH MY! Very sweet, and very hot. Wow. you balanced things between them perfectly, and I loved every word!
kamja chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Well, that was pretty much perfect. The sex scene was uber intense but in the best of ways. You're clearly good with details and took time to build it. And Dean having Cas-related hobby is great for the balance of the fic.
kamja chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow, this is great, I really like the way you're describing it. And the comparison with Ganymede and Zeus is really solid here and so nicely placed.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh Man, Poor Cas, Finally He's Got Dean In His Studio & Is Sketching Him, Then His Dream Starts To Come True & Dean Invites Him, But Now He's Learned It'll Be Dean's First Time Like This... I Wonder If Cas Will Be Able To Allow Himself The Pleasure Of Taking Dean's Anal Virginity.

I Love The Description Of The Paintings By The Way, Very Nice. & They Sound Amazing. XD
XtygrssX chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
All I can say is: "sun-kissed constellations." LOVE IT!
destielwincestalloftheships chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
This is fantastic! Just utter perfection. It wasn't just smut, it was feeling, and I LOVED it. 3 *gives you many
hugs* Thank you for this masterpiece.
rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
nice titanic references. ;)
Bob chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
VIDEOS.
WOW.
HOT.
I LIKE.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Your attention to detail is wonderful and I loved it :) truly a good short story
Snow White Scandal chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I loved this! It was the perfect mix of sexy and beautiful. I really love artist! fanfics where the author is able to portray all the beauty the artist sees in their lover. Also points for throwing in a Greek painting! ( I'm a greek mythology buff) A part of me wants more to this story but a bigger part is really satisfied with how it ended. Well done!
HeirToTheShadows chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
That was beautiful. Just... I can't even... So, so beautiful.
WitchGoddess101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Gah, you're just...wow.
WOW.
That was beautiful and...and...sexy!

It even made me a little hot and bothered, phew, you've got real talent there.

I'm officially adding you to my favorites, gah, I love your work! :D
chabitso.0 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013